Star Citizen Buying Help

I'm a bit confused on how star-citizen works and how you get it. When i tried to sign up for the UOLTT and tried to get into my hanger the site said i needed a game package. I am confused on what a game package is. If i buy a game package like the Aurora MR + (40$) will i get to play the game when it is fully released? Also, what are subscriptions do you need to pay a monthly fee to play the game? or is it a one time fee? 

Thank you!

One time fee and that package includes Game and Alpha/Beta Access :)

CPU: Intel i7 4790k MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97x-UD3H RAM: 2x4gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti SC w/ ACX SSD: Samsung 820 128gb HDD: Seagate 1TB PSU: Cooler Master eXtreme 800w Case: Cooler Master Storm Scout

One time fee and that package includes Game and Alpha/Beta Access :)

Cool, so if i buy it i will be able to play the game forever, get the ship, get beta and alpha access, get to access my hanger, and get to join UOLTT with out paying anything else?

Cool, so if i buy it i will be able to play the game forever, get the ship, get beta and alpha access, get to access my hanger, and get to join UOLTT with out paying anything else?

Yes. If you purchase any of the single or multi ship packages it comes with the game and alpha/beta access. Some also come with credits and other physical items so read the description. There is no monthly sub needed it is optional but you do get perks.

LTT conglomerate can use your support. Join us at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT .   See you in the verse.

Yeah as others have said buy the ship package and make sure it has the alpha and beta stuff in the description you will then have the game and will be able to join the Org. The Aurora is a fine boat and should get you floating about in space without any problems.

Subscriptions are something extra should you wish to support Cloud Imperium further, you will get access to a separate section on their forums as well as some artwork, etc... its listed under the subscriptions. With a subscription you don't get anything extra in game so most find it a better investment to just get MOAR SHIPS!

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. If you purchase any of the single or multi ship packages it comes with the game and alpha/beta access. Some also come with credits and other physical items so read the description. There is no monthly sub needed it is optional but you do get perks.

What he means is you can subscribe to give a monthly fee to the developers, and they'll thanky ou and give you some artwork, and an online magazine they make every week I think. But you won't get any ingame content with that subscription I think...

Also I have an Aurora and don't intend to purchase any other ship but intend to earn them in game, I find it rewarding somehow :)

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

Be warned that if you buy the Aurora MR (Non-+), then you won't get Alpha & Beta access.

Just get the LN, it's worth the 5 bucks IMHO.

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.