Need help, Sapphire R7 260x OC ed. 2gb

Hi guys, i kinda need help with my PC, a week ago, i downloaded the new beta driver Catalyst 14.1, did a full driver sweep, and installed it, some how it fails to install the driver for the card but install everything else, now i went back to the 13.2 WHQL version for my card and since then, i started to experience flickering lines now and then on my PC, white or black lines.

Seemed to notice that it only does the flickering thing whenever i'm idling or just doing web browsing or watching videos/YouTube and such.

And whenever i'm playing a game, running a game on idle on the background, alt tabbing etc... the issue doesn't seem to happen.

Here is what i already tested,

tried using the processor's Intel HD 4600, flickering doesn't happen, using the same HDMI cable.

Tried connecting my phone, a galaxy note 3 into the monitor thru the HDMI port and hadn't had flickers while playing a game or playing a video.

temperatures are good, (attached a photo of speecy/core temp/gpu-z/cpu-z running as of typing this) post-60975-0-91658200-1392907337_thumb.p

Run a 24 hour stress test on MSI Kombustor, results are normal, dint notice anything odd, no flickering lines.

Been playing HD games on High settings or even Ultra settings and flickering nor any other video problems don't appear.

Examples of the games i play are Dota2, LoL, BF4, AC4, Prototype2, CS Go, Total War II Rome, and as i said, doing games it doesn't happen.

Only started after failing to install the 14.1 beta driver and going back to 13.2 driver.

Already tried re-downloading and re-installing drivers both the 14.1 beta and the current 13.2. but same thing. Flickering lines appear when idling or just web browsing or just going thru pictures or files.

It doesn't happen every time and as i am typing this, it hasn't happened at all. ( I included a photo of what I'm running while typing this) post-60975-0-34385200-1392906881_thumb.p

Its not a big deal, i just wanna know what seems to be happening, so i don't get paranoid about the components of my PC going out.

Any help would be great.

Planning to do a complete reformat of my PC so i can re install everything like its brand new.

But don't wanna do anything yet as of now if there is some easy way of fixing it.

Please help.

(after 30 mins. of composing this i haven't seen any flickers)

Run diag.exe and this is the results. diag.txt

Added a photo of the components/configuration

post-60975-0-60343200-1392907810_thumb.j

•  

When you tried installing the 14.1 beta drivers did you by chance Right-Click Run as Administrator? If you did, then I'd recommend not doing it that way as it tends to fail/hang horribly.

MOBO - Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0   CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 3.5GHz - Corsair H80i   RAM - 2x Corsair Vengence 4GB DDR3 @ 1666 MHz   

GPU - SAPPHIRE 100362-3L Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC  Sound - ASUS Xonar DSX  PSU - Thermaltake SMART M Series SP-850M 850W