M65, G500s or Deathadder

So I'm looking to replace my current POS mouse (Microsoft 500 v2.0) for a gaming mouse and I'm looking at the Corsair M65, Razer Deathadder and Logitech G500s. I play mostly FPS (BF4) that's why I'm choosing between these mice. Now the site from where I'm purchasing (alternate, dutch site) has mixed reviews on the G500s, i.e. they say it makes high pitches noises, and is noticeably loud in idle. So has any of you ever had a bad experience with a G500s? Personally I'm leaning towards the M65 because I prefer aluminum over the plastic of the Deathadder. Also does anyone have the M65 or Deathadder? And do you have any issues with it? And what are some of the nice things about these mice?

Thanks in advance.

XFX suck donkeyballs

I have tried all of those and I cant use anything but the m65 accurately, so m65 :)

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

I have 400s and it is fine to me, I assume 500s just have more more button and laser mouse instead of 400s optical sensor.

I have used the m65 and just recently sold my g500s. I found the laser on both the g500s and m65 to be very good and had no acceleration issues at all. I got rid of the m65 because I found my grip style to make the "sniper" button virtually useless. I got rid of the g500s because I wanted something just a little bit bigger. I did like the g500s a lot and that third side button was very usefull but when using a mouse all the time I think how it feels in your hand is the most important thing. I now use an xtd and love it, great for man hands. 

I dont buy Razer products.

+1 deathhadder

I have no idea about the M65 except that it uses a flawed sensor, and it looks very uncomfortable for me. I'd get the Deathadder if you play FPS. I've held and used a G500 at a friend's house, and I found it to be VERY comfortable. The Deathadder is just as comfortable for me though.

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

Deathadder is great, i have one.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

If you check my post I put up, 2 mins ago ( ^ω^) , I have have both the m65 and the deathadder , I am a low sensitivity palm grip type of player, I play some bf4, but mainly other fps like shootmania storm and counter strike. I like the deathadder a lot but for me it's a little light and plasticy really, but the erganomic feel you get (for me anyway) is so much more important and better than the m65 was for my style of holding mice, m65 is for medium to small hands or fingertip grip and claw, m65 is terrible for palming. So how do you rate you hand size and grip style are the main things to decide between the two of those, I like the look of the Logitech mice as well, the g400 looks nicer than the more exppensive 500 imo, ergonomicly, xxx

If you check my post I put up, 2 mins ago ( ^ω^) , I have have both the m65 and the deathadder , I am a low sensitivity palm grip type of player, I play some bf4, but mainly other fps like shootmania storm and counter strike. I like the deathadder a lot but for me it's a little light and plasticy really, but the erganomic feel you get (for me anyway) is so much more important and better than the m65 was for my style of holding mice, m65 is for medium to small hands or fingertip grip and claw, m65 is terrible for palming. So how do you rate you hand size and grip style are the main things to decide between the two of those, I like the look of the Logitech mice as well, the g400 looks nicer than the more exppensive 500 imo, ergonomicly, xxx

Ok I have got quiet small hands and I have a fingertip grip, so M65 would be better that way.

XFX suck donkeyballs

I have no idea about the M65 except that it uses a flawed sensor, and it looks very uncomfortable for me. I'd get the Deathadder if you play FPS. I've held and used a G500 at a friend's house, and I found it to be VERY comfortable. The Deathadder is just as comfortable for me though.

Please explain 'flawed sensor'?

XFX suck donkeyballs

I have used the m65 and just recently sold my g500s. I found the laser on both the g500s and m65 to be very good and had no acceleration issues at all. I got rid of the m65 because I found my grip style to make the "sniper" button virtually useless. I got rid of the g500s because I wanted something just a little bit bigger. I did like the g500s a lot and that third side button was very usefull but when using a mouse all the time I think how it feels in your hand is the most important thing. I now use an xtd and love it, great for man hands. 

I dont buy Razer products.

I have tried all of those and I cant use anything but the m65 accurately, so m65 :)

Do you know if you can change the 'sniper button' to for example throw a nade or reload?

XFX suck donkeyballs

Do you know if you can change the 'sniper button' to for example throw a nade or reload?

It's the positioning of the button I found to be shitty for my grip style and or hand. It was to far forward and the button itself is large which is great but the actuation of it was shitty unless you were on it near center. 

It's the positioning of the button I found to be shitty for my grip style and or hand. It was to far forward and the button itself is large which is great but the actuation of it was shitty unless you were on it near center. 

Ok so the button's not really that good, which is a minus. And any issues with the scrollwheel?

XFX suck donkeyballs

And very minor point for that sniper button on the m65 , IT Rattles when I move the mouse sharply back and forth ,like the button is floating in space and needs 5mm for it to make contact with the accuator ,or switch inside the mouse, and the position like others said is too far forwards,

Ok so the button's not really that good, which is a minus. And any issues with the scrollwheel?

not at all, I actually did like it a lot. better then the one on the g500s in my opinion but both are perfectly functional. 

not at all, I actually did like it a lot. better then the one on the g500s in my opinion but both are perfectly functional. 

Ok, I guess i'll have to choose between the G500s and the m65. Thing is ,the reviews talking about the noise issues is putting me off the G500s. And I really don't feel like RMA-ing another product because it's taking quite a while to get a refund/replacement for my AX760.

XFX suck donkeyballs

Do you think the mouse'll be good for a fingertip grip, because that's what I've gotten used to with my current tiny laptop mouse. Maybe I can adapt to a palmgrip when I get a normal-sized mouse.

XFX suck donkeyballs

I personally own the death adder and it's a great mouse, very comfortable :) and great if you play fps games

CPU Intel i7-6700k | Motherboard ASUS Maximus Hero VIII | GPU MSI GTX 970 | RAM 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz | Cooling Noctua NH-D15 | Storage 240GB Crucial M500; 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU EVGA 850w | Case Phatek Enthoo Pro M Acrylic

If its a fingertip grip you use the logitech will be much better for you. the m65 is made for a palm grip which is why the sniper button felt to far forward for me even though I have large hands. Of course anyone can get use to any mouse but the g500s will feel better to start with if you use a fingertip grip.

Do you think the mouse'll be good for a fingertip grip, because that's what I've gotten used to with my current tiny laptop mouse. Maybe I can adapt to a palmgrip when I get a normal-sized mouse.

I honestly think that is the only style I , ME the palm user can use the M65 with, it yeah seems really suited for fingertip actually, it never occurred to me before to mention that =/ haha, i think if the laser sensor  and the sniper button arnt issues for you go for it, but i ave a close eye on buyin a logitech g400s or 500 s myself so, but you to me being smaller handed and fingertip style that the m65 would be better suited bro

^ but try and find a store before you have to RMA something again, thats always important, so veryy very important 

If its a fingertip grip you use the logitech will be much better for you. the m65 is made for a palm grip which is why the sniper button felt to far forward for me even though I have large hands. Of course anyone can get use to any mouse but the g500s will feel better to start with if you use a fingertip grip.

Ok i'll guess I'll go and check out the G500s if it's better for a fingertip-grip, so I can move away from my current abomination of a mouse: B00080DSEM_1.jpg

XFX suck donkeyballs

I have the deathadder and love it. It works great for me with i guess medium sized hands in a palm grip, or fingertip sometimes for mainly bf4

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Main rig: Coursair Air 540, Amd 8120(stock clock, had it up to 4.6), Gigabyte 990 fx ud3,  MSI DCU2 r9 280x, seasonic 1000w platinum, Samsung 830 64 GB ssd, Seagate 1tb, 4 GB (2x2) G.Skill, 

Secondary: Define r4, Amd A10 5800k(4.6), 1x Sapphire 7950, MSI FM2-A85xa, 8 GB coursair vengeance ram, Seasonic 1250w Gold, 500GB 840 Evo, 223GB 2.5 Hdd, 80 Gb Seasonic, Samsung CD/dvd

^ but try and find a store before you have to RMA something again, thats always important, so veryy very importaoO

So now I've got one guy telling me it's good for a fingertip-grip and one guy telling me it isn't  :blink:

Also there are almost no stores here in the Netherlands where they have anything other than random wireless mouses, the odd couple of Razers and a R.A.T.7 to attract attention.

EDIT: let alone stores where you can buy hardware like an AX760, I think the market is too small for stores like that to work here.

XFX suck donkeyballs