Define R4 copy/ripoff?

Butterfish

I was watching Newegg, when i saw this case. The thing i could think of was the Define R4 :D

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Lol. There are always going to be knockoffs.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Nanoxia always made these kind of cases

I have zero experience with this brand just to clarify, i just find them very familiar.

Main Rig
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Phone

Nice side fact: they're manufactured in the same factory hall.

I don't know what has been there first, but they're a high quality german company, so it's pretty legit.

Edit: i have some nice braided 3-pin fan cable splitters from Nanoxia. They're actually really good quality.

who cares...

I hate how boring Newegg's video are. They just read a script and it's super boring. 

Yolk'd is pretty funny for a script :D

Main Rig
Phone

I have zero experience with this brand just to clarify, i just find them very familiar.

yeah they're pretty similar, but there is not much to do differetn, for a quiet and classy case. ^^

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Yolk'd is pretty funny for a script :D

I am talking about their product overviews. Yold'd is pretty decent, but still obviously a script. 

yeah they're pretty similar, but there is not much to do differetn, for a quiet and classy case. ^^

I meant "similar" not "familiar" ofc. :D

I am talking about their product overviews. Yold'd is pretty decent, but still obviously a script.

Yea, it would seem quite challenging to remember all the of the script and get every detail.

Main Rig
Phone

Yea, it would seem quite challenging to remember all the of the script and get every detail.

I just wish Newegg could make it at least a little bit more interesting. I mean, look at NCIX daily. They add some good humor in there and make it interesting 

I just wish Newegg could make it at least a little bit more interesting. I mean, look at NCIX daily. They add some good humor in there and make it interesting 

For the regular videos i agree, but they never seem to fail on Yolk'd. At least for me :D

Main Rig
Phone

They came out at same I think, they have a similar boxy minimalist look but internals are different, the front doors are different....far from a rip off, if the original DS1 came out a year after the R4, then I could justify saying a rip off in style

@syrazpc - for all my rambles about PC's -- My Gallifreyan Build In Progress

That video could have been condensed to 3 mins, BRUTAL

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz with NH-D14 | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Hero | GPU: SLI GTX780 Windforce | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro | HDD: WD Black | PSUEVGA SuperNova 1300W | Case: Fractal Define R4 | Monitor: X-Star DP2710 1440p @ 96Hz | Mouse: DeathAdder  | Keyboard: CM Storm CherryMX Red | Headset: Kraken Pro | Headphones: HE-400

Wait newegg is getting nanoxia? They had something like zalmas case last year already but it was manual and I really wanted that case still do I hope it come to the us before I would have had to import from somewhere in the EU.

Wait newegg is getting nanoxia? They had something like zalmas case last year already but it was manual and I really wanted that case still do I hope it come to the us before I would have had to import from somewhere in the EU.

NE has has the DS1 black/white for a lil under 9months

slowly getting the others in. that DS6 is noice, but $230?

Is that the one with the to0 foof thing? And I didnt know they had they I guess the didnt have the models I wanted.

Just checked it is I love that think but I dont think it could take my h320 inthe top :( might still use for a different pc though.

Umm I might be able to... Do you think I can fit push-pull up there?

So yea umm just bought a DS6 and its totally worth it for the size, quality and layout in my opinion (as you can probably tell).

Honestly find that Linus became more entertaining with the freedom of his own channel. NCIX held him back in the same ways Newegg seems scripted.

Edit: What I'm saying is that the people on the channel are more the problem than Newegg/NCIX production team or whatever unless they are extremely restrictive about what the "host" can say.

yeah it looks alot like a r4 i also saw a nonaxia case that looked alot like a CM690 on the inside

Get the Deep silence 1 instead, just better case, and better then the R4 in terms of quietness and radiator support

http://www.overclockers.com/nanoxia-deep-silencer-1-case-review

oh and nanoxia have been around since 2007.

So yea umm just bought a DS6 and its totally worth it for the size, quality and layout in my opinion (as you can probably tell).

if you still are worried about H320 here is a picture to make you feel better.

The more i look at it the more i want to mod a 480 into the roof.

post-9826-0-97693200-1390426050_thumb.jp

if you still are worried about H320 here is a picture to make you feel better.

The more i look at it the more i want to mod a 480 into the roof.

yep saw that. I plan to put in in push pull in the top. Ill be posting a update in my build log soon with the fan layout.

I think It would be cooler to fit it in the front then you could have a 360 + a 480 + even a 240. Also dont forget beside the bottom mounts its setup to take all 140mm fans in addition to 120mm. I how ever dont know if there are any good 280mm or 480mm rads. We really lack some pressure optimized 140mm fans as well.

yep saw that. I plan to put in in push pull in the top. Ill be posting a update in my build log soon with the fan layout.

I think It would be cooler to fit it in the front then you could have a 360 + a 480 + even a 240. Also dont forget beside the bottom mounts its setup to take all 140mm fans in addition to 120mm. I how ever dont know if there are any good 280mm or 480mm rads. We really lack some pressure optimized 140mm fans as well.

Silverstone make some decent Airpenetrators in 140mm :)

Nanoxia has been around for ages and definitely before Fractal R4, they have mainly been sold in Europe though, I think this is just the US debut.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Nanoxia has been around for ages and definitely before Fractal R4, they have mainly been sold in Europe though, I think this is just the US debut.

And im so glad they did make their debut, DS6 FTW!

Silverstone make some decent Airpenetrators in 140mm :)

Any good 140mm rads thought you know 2x 3x or 4x etc. i understand why there isnt really as 140mm mounts really only became standard relatively recently.

Any good 140mm rads thought you know 2x 3x or 4x etc. i understand why there isnt really as 140mm mounts really only became standard relatively recently.

Alphacool nexxos 420 is a nice one, also comes in 30,45.60 and 80mm thick