Is Blizzard on suicide watch yet?

FIXXX
12 minutes ago, J.b091 said:

To be honest I never liked them. From their games I was playing only Hearthstone which is free & liked it very much, but that game doesn't support 21:9 aspect ratio. I messaged them on Facebook several times about this issue. They completely ignored it. They didn't even bother to respond. However they were (probably still are) quite active there, posting new posts. I posted comment there too on their new posts, but again ignore. Checked their forum about 21:9 aspect ratio support request & not a single word about it from devs. After giving up on this & accepting that there won't be support for it, several months ago, I decided to request feature option: to permanently disable emotes. Game only had (and probably still has) ability to disable them manually on every match starting. Why I wanted to disable them? Because there are some kind of players in game where they mock on you with those emotes, they do it especially before winning with stupid emote like "hello". It's very frustrating sometimes when you lost 3-4 matches and on the top you get mocking. All I wanted just to disable this feature permanently. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be so hard for them to add it in options. Again I tried to reach Blizzard about this feature request and guess what - again complete IGNORING! Not even a single answer. So Blizzard are one of those companies who ignore people, doesn't bother to even answer. I have no respect to such company. I quit playing that game & currently enjoying other games from better developers, who at least answer to your replies.

Most likely any change demanded by the player-base has to get a critical mass. But a reply acknowledging would have been the least they could have done.

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

I feel sort of conflicted here.  I recently resubbed in World of Warcraft to give it another shot. I played form Lich King to Pandaria then took a break until recently.  I am actually enjoying BFA for now (i'm only level 119 though).

But as a huge fan of the first 2 diablo games, I am very disappointed with this company.  They either have no clue what the Diablo fans want or just don't care and would prefer to tap into a different market. The alarming part for me in all this was how they were completely caught off guard by the Diablo Immortal reaction.  Anyone could have told them how announcing mobile only Diablo game at Blizzcon would not be well received but they went ahead with it and were caught off guard like a deer in the headlights with the reaction.  If they're that out of touch, god forbid what they will eventually do to the Diablo series if they ever come out with Diablo 4.

I miss the days when the focus was making the best possible gaming experience.