CoolerMaster Masterbox lite 5 rgb how to change colour in fans?

I recently got myself a gaming pc. I ordered the parts and got the pc built because i dont know how to. I have CoolerMaster Masterbox lite 5 rgb case and a MSI B450 Pro-M2 mobo, out of the box the person who built the pc gave me red coloured rgb fans in the case, but i cant change the colour of the fans. I have all the utility softwares of the mobo but even in the Mystic Light by Msi rgb software doesnt seem to get the case. I see that there is JLED1 header in my mobo and it is already plugged and that is why the case has red led i think. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! HELP!

Coolermaster RGB fans can be controlled with ASUS AURA SYNC, however you've bought an MSI motherboard instead. If the case didn't come delivered with the molex-powered mini-RGB controller, then you'll have to buy one. You can also buy the RGB Hub, it can be conytrolled via the CM-software but it's expensive.

MiniRGB-controller: https://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-Controller-Coolers-Radiators/dp/B0787FVBV8/ref=sr_1_sc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1543156536&sr=8-2-spell&keywords=rgb+controller+coolermaste

RGB Hub: https://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-Controller-Connecting-Customization/dp/B071JY88NX/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1543156536&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=rgb+controller+coolermaste

Check the Coolermaster part of my RGB Guide down in my signature below.

RGB & Fan control ULTIMATE GUIDE !

Thank you very much for replying! Actually I found that thing awhile ago, if there is any more solutions to the problem, please do let me know. Actually the RGB hub is really very expensive for me , so maybe i will have to buy the RGB controller only.......