How to download Vega 8 Drivers on Ryzen 5 2500U and use Freesync

Xengri

I bought a laptop with a Ryzen 2500U and a GTX 1050, it came without a OS, so I installed Windows 10, but since I haven't ever used an AMD system I wasn't sure if I had or where to download the drivers for the Vega 8 GPU and the Ryzen 5 2500U. I wanted to ask if the laptop is always using the 1050 as a default as it is more powerful and if I can change this because the 1050 will use more power than the Vega 8. 

Also, I wanted to know if I could potentially use Freesync with the 1050 on a external monitor because on desktops systems if you have some type or AMD graphics in your PC, you can make a Nvidia Card work with Freesync, I have seen that it's possible on desktops by connecting the HDMI to the AMD GPU or Motherboard with APU, but since the laptop only has a HDMI 1.4 out I don't know if it is possible.

My laptop is a Asus R570ZD, but in USA it's the X570ZD or A570ZD, the name is more or less like that in every region it's avaliable, mine is from Europe, Spain.

As it's a laptop we're talking about here, the physical GPU always gets used.

That HDMI 1.4 out you referenced is most likely linked to your 1050, and if it isn't then I'll be surprised.

18 hours ago, 1kv said:

As it's a laptop we're talking about here, the physical GPU always gets used.

That HDMI 1.4 out you referenced is most likely linked to your 1050, and if it isn't then I'll be surprised.

Does that mean that the laptop will be always running on the 1050? And because of that consuming more power and reducing battery life?

11 minutes ago, Xengri said:

Does that mean that the laptop will be always running on the 1050? And because of that consuming more power and reducing battery life?

Yes. 

3 hours ago, 1kv said:

Yes. 

Then, Is there a way to disable the Vega 8 GPU? Because the integrated Vega graphics are using part of my system memory RAM and if it doesn't do anything I want the 1Gb it is using to be free...