Need help with some video stuff?

FiecyLick

What is the program called that shows this for a video? I want to use the same thing but I keep searching to find this type of edit and I don't even know what's it called XDD. Any help could do! Thanks.

The $69 Gaming PC RETURNS - YouTube - Google Chrome 11_24_2018 4_19_59 AM.png

Powerpoint??

Excel??

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

1 minute ago, SupaKomputa said:

Powerpoint??

Excel??

Is it the exact program for it? Idk man XDD I need to make a video project for school XDD

1 minute ago, FiecyLick said:

Is it the exact program for it? Idk man XDD I need to make a video project for school XDD

It requires some pre-knowledge of Excel.

There is no Magical App.
Google (HOW TO MAKE GRAPHS)
If you don't have Microsoft Excel, use a free office alternative, they all have Excel type programs, some things may be labelled differently.

But if you can watch a few videos on how to make a graph, it's not that harder to make one after you see it done.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

3 minutes ago, SkilledRebuilds said:

Also, for helping you select the way to go in regards to visuals - https://www.optimizesmart.com/how-to-select-best-excel-charts-for-your-data-analysis-reporting/#a1

Well crap it doesn't look like the right program, I checked Powerpoint and I don't think its the right one either.......I'll find a way I hope XD

Wait this looks like Google slides.........But still doesn't have the right setup for system configurations 

3 minutes ago, FiecyLick said:

Well crap it doesn't look like the right program, I checked Powerpoint and I don't think its the right one either.......I'll find a way I hope XD

Wait this looks like Google slides.........But still doesn't have the right setup for system configurations 

Slides mirrors Powerpoint.

Sheets mirrors Excel
Sheets can create graphs... Youtube "How to make graphs using goggle sheets"

Seriously.. Excel IS what Youtubers are using to Create the Graphs you see. - But its not a Paint Program, you MUST know HOW to USE it.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

5 minutes ago, SkilledRebuilds said:

free office alternative, they all have Excel type programs

Like Openoffice

But maybe a hand drawn graph will give you extra points in the grading, people just love that handcrafted touch. It personalizes the whole experience, it shows the onlooker that you care about what you are doing.

1 minute ago, Canada EH said:

Like Openoffice

But maybe a hand drawn graph will give you extra points in the grading, people just love that handcrafted touch. It personalizes the whole experience, it shows the onlooker that you care about what you are doing.

OpenOffice is Great, LibreOffice is another alternative.

Just now, SkilledRebuilds said:

OpenOffice is Great, LibreOffice is another alternative.

Are not they one in the same?

All of this stuff is about marketing sales of stock prices.. I know how that stuff works but for something that I'm talking about I don't think any of these programs will do the trick

1 minute ago, Canada EH said:

Are not they one in the same?

Different Products, doing the same jobs.

4 minutes ago, FiecyLick said:

All of this stuff is about marketing sales of stock prices.. I know how that stuff works but for something that I'm talking about I don't think any of these programs will do the trick

Your Original Question leaves us begging for more info then...

This Image displayed on the video was manually created by an Excel Program (using Cells/Maths to create those Graphs)

Those Programs DO THE TRiCK, ONCE YOU LEARN HOW.

Problem is,.. you think you don't need them,.. but you don't know....
Or... Your after something completely different...and have not asked the right questions...

"""What is the program called that shows this for a video? I want to use the same thing but I keep searching to find this type of edit and I don't even know what's it called XDD. Any help could do! Thanks. """

You post a pic in OP, saying you want to know how to do this?

Just now, SkilledRebuilds said:

This Image displayed on the video was manually created by an Excel Program (using Cells/Maths to create those Graphs)

"""What is the program called that shows this for a video? I want to use the same thing but I keep searching to find this type of edit and I don't even know what's it called XDD. Any help could do! Thanks. """

You post a pic in OP, saying you want to know how to do this?

Well yeah? I looked up videos and keep showing stock prices still, I did find one video of an animation of a hospital car driving which looked cool but I don't think....Idk I'm lost now XD

2 minutes ago, SkilledRebuilds said:

Speak for yourself LOL ;)

Graphs are easy as borsch to make in a spreadsheet, probably take you no time in Openoffice or libre.

Just now, FiecyLick said:

Well yeah? I looked up videos and keep showing stock prices still, I did find one video of an animation of a hospital car driving which looked cool but I don't think....Idk I'm lost now XD

Because thats the DATAset they are using, you use different values from YOUR Dataset, FPS numbers or whatever, you make the same graphs..

Just now, Canada EH said:

Speak for yourself LOL ;)

Graphs are easy as borsch to make in a spreadsheet, probably take you no time in Openoffice or libre.

I get it,.. I know its easy..
I think the OP doesn't believe me that you can create graphs in Excel using his Data.

1 minute ago, SkilledRebuilds said:

I get it,.. I know its easy..
I think the OP doesn't believe me that you can create graphs in Excel using his Data.

I know you can make graphics on it but something like Linus videos did is pretty advanced and Idk if I can get to something like that. Might take me a long time since I don't do much graphing stuff nowadays

1 minute ago, FiecyLick said:

I know you can make graphics on it but something like Linus videos did is pretty advanced and Idk if I can get to something like that. Might take me a long time since I don't do much graphing stuff nowadays

Like ANY skill... they say Practice makes perfect... right?

Well you hardly even need to practice this that much, and like all skillsets, the more you play around, the more adept you become at it.
It'll take longer at first yeah..... but that's expected.

If you started today, next week or next year (random example) will be much easier if you had to do the same thing again, pre-knowledge is king.

Don't put it off thinking you won't use it... amaze your teachers and get an A+ :)

1 minute ago, SkilledRebuilds said:

Like ANY skill... they say Practice makes perfect... right?

Well you hardly even need to practice this that much, and like all skillsets, the more you play around, the more adept you become at it.
It'll take longer at first yeah..... but that's expected.

If you started today, next week or next year (random example) will be much easier if you had to do the same thing again, pre-knowledge is king.

Don't put it off thinking you won't use it... amaze your teachers and get an A+ :)

Alright XDD Well which one do I start with? Agile Gantt Chart? or just a blank one....I need a booster here XDD

8 minutes ago, FiecyLick said:

but something

Ya well when your in the game, you get good at it, if your even half ass talented you get even better. But seriously, they are just graphs conveying simple information.

6 hours ago, FiecyLick said:

It's actually rather simple how they do it. They have simple spreadsheet for scores which is displayed as graph. So far 10min in Excel if you have numbers ready. They have in past used pre-made style (17 maybe, I don't have Excel at hand to check), but that looks like it's been through Photoshop. You copy graph and paste it to image editor, remove white background and add layer with background image under graph. At this point maybe 45mins of work. Then you add that as still image to video editor.

LTT has templates to minimize time consumption so it's 15mins for whole thing. Besides actually learning to use those software. There are websites which you give numbers and they produce graphs, some including animations.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv