Asus Aura Sync problem with ROG Aura Terminal

I just received the ROG Aura Terminal and I've noticed a problem with aura sync version 1.06.17. The terminal does work, however it wont keeps going back to the default number of leds per channel. The default is 90.

The reason I am trying to adjust the number is because the effects are not blending correctly when using any of the music modes.

This is what I have connected to it:

Coolermaster ml240r ( fans are connected to a 3 to 1 port cable) 2 fans connected to port 2, pump on port 3. Since these are NOT chained, setting must be 12.

Asus LED Strips (all on one port, end to end connection, 2 strips 15 leds each, 1 30 led strip) connected to port 1. (60 leds total)

corsair led strips (yes you read this correctly. I have connected the 4 strips that were included with the lighting node pro and they work perfectly!) (port 4) total leds 40.

When you set the amount of leds (as specified above) the next step is to click on save. As soon as I do that, all the channels are set back to 90.

The limit per channel is 90, except the terminal in total can handle up to 210. even if the ml240r fans & pump were chained (which they can't unless you use the included controller), I am well below limit.

LED Total (with ALL chained): 136

LED Total (with all chained except fans being on a splitter): 112

However, the only software that keeps the settings is the Aura Halo for ambient settings.

I will attach pictures if needed.

If anyone else is having the same problem, please let we (or I) know in the comments below. If you have a solution (please don't suggest change of hardware as that wont help), please let us/I know.

• 2 months later...

I have that problem as well. I have 3 coolermaster ARGB 120's and a coolermaster ARGB cpu fan, the rainbow effect and other effects don't work well.