Wanted some advice!

Hey team, so I'm just about to build my first gaming rig. I have everything I need but I'm a little bit concern about my case nzxt h500 and the airflow config I can do. I'm going for a i58600k wich I will oc later and a water cooling Aerocool project P7-L 280mm radiator , 3x aerocool rgb P7-F 12 Pro fans. I also have the 2 nzxt stock fans from the case, so yhe radiator plus an other 5 fans to spare .I was thinking like that:

Front radiator intake

2 fans up top and back top for exoust 

And maybe 2 on the psu grill for intake ?

It's hard to find something, I don't have any experience yet :( 

I was thinking that I can use the help from psu and pit it as exoust to? Any way I can use some ideas 

dont bother with the fans on the PSU IMO, but if you feel like you want to wire 7 fans into your motherboard then knock yourself out i guess

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

As far as my 1 min research goes, the h500 doesnt even have enaugh space for 7 fans, so just populate everything (except psu, they have their own fans).

for airflow just go top (it can do both) and back out with front as intake