2 x 140mm fans in front of a Vengeance c70?

random_australian

Hey guys i'm just wondering if it is possible to get duel 140s inside the front panel of a vengeance c70 as i am considering buying it and would like the possibility of cramming a 280mm rad in the front at a later date (I know it doesn't support this officially but is't that the entire point to modding).

So has anyone herd of this being done or done it themselves?

I have the case myself, But why don't you put the 280mm radiator at the top of the case? There's plenty of space.

And i don't really think it's possible putting the radiator there, Haven't tried myself but looking at this picture:

And comparing the space, it doesn't really look like you can actually fit one at the front.

I'd still say the best is to put the radiator at the top of the case :).

I was just curious to know whether it was possible as i would like to have the option of duel 280s i just thought that if you removed the hard drive cages and cut some of the bottom plate out of the optical bays it might have been possible with the rad in place of the drive cages. My main concern would be if you can actually fit 2 140mm fans behind the front bezel in front of the hard drive cages.