Are these components good for building a PC

Hello,

I would love to know everyone's opinion on my PC that I want to build and tell me if everything will work. I'm using an h700i for my case, a gtx 1070 ROG Strix, a Deepcool captain 360ex for my CPU cooler, an AMD Ryzen 5 2400g, MSI Gaming AMD Ryzen B350 DDR4, a Corsair Vengeance RGB 16gb of Ram, Enermax MaxTytan 80 PLUS Titanium certified Full Modular 800W power supply, Samsung 860 EVO 2TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD, and windows 10 for OS.

Thank You,

Dusk

It seems like a really nice build, maybe the CPU is a little under powered compared to the rest of the system, you may want a Ryzen 5 2600 for the extra cores. You don't really need the vega 11 graphics, when you have a GTX 1070.

8 minutes ago, JustDusk said:

Hello,

I would love to know everyone's opinion on my PC that I want to build and tell me if everything will work. I'm using an h700i for my case, a gtx 1070 ROG Strix, a Deepcool captain 360ex for my CPU cooler, an AMD Ryzen 5 2400g, MSI Gaming AMD Ryzen B350 DDR4, a Corsair Vengeance RGB 16gb of Ram, Enermax MaxTytan 80 PLUS Titanium certified Full Modular 800W power supply, Samsung 860 EVO 2TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD, and windows 10 for OS.

Thank You,

Dusk

Wait what...

why is a budget CPU and board being paired with a 1070 and an 800W TITANIUM PSU??

What's your budget for the build?

Target resolution and refresh rate?

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

1 minute ago, Darpyface said:

It seems like a really nice build, maybe the CPU is a little under powered compared to the rest of the system

What an understatement lmao. The Power Supply costs more than the CPU and Mobo put together.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

12 hours ago, Alexsolo said:

What's the purpose and budget of this build?

The purpose of the build is gaming

9 hours ago, JustDusk said:

The purpose of the build is gaming

budget and location?

target resolution and refresh rate?