Rumor: Note 3 Lite will officially be called the Note 3 Neo, full specs detailed

mgsstar

Despite the fact that Samsung has yet to officially say even one word about a lite version of the Note 3, we’ve heard numerous rumors and reports suggesting such a handset is in the works. More recently, we even saw a UAprof that indicated the Note 3 Lite would feature a 720p display, and now we are learning even more about the handset thanks to newly leaked internal Samsung documents.

If the newly leaked documents from GSM Arena prove to be genuine, the Note 3 Lite will officially be debuting under the name Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo. What’s more, the handset will reportedly utilize a processor that features a 1.7Ghz dual + 1.3Ghz quad-core CPU. No word on whether it will actually be able to use all cores at once. Somehow we doubt it, but anything is possible.
Aside from the CPU, the handset actually shares quite a few of the same specs as the Note 2. The Note 3 Neo has a 720p Super AMOLED display, 2GB RAM, 16GB storage, an 8MP camera and a 3100 mAh battery.

1-neo.jpg2-neo.jpg3-neo.jpg4-neo.jpg

Source:http://www.androidauthority.com/rumor-note-3-neo-332218/

This would be pretty cool if this is true as it is great for people who wants a budget note 3. Wonder how much it would cost compared to the Note 3.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

1080p display would be nice.... otherwise... IT LOOKS GREAT!

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

ill stick with my note 3 thanks.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Samsung galaxy note 3 lite / NEO

according to some rumored  documents this has been confirmed that it will get NEO rather than Lite

For the Source and documents

samsung-galaxy-note-3-main.jpg

I know it may sound strange but the NEO one looks a lot better that the standard one... more like a phone than a phablet :)

its not as big as everyone makes it out to be. just compared to little iphones and such gives the perspective its gigantic. 

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

its not as big as everyone makes it out to be. just compared to little iphones and such gives the perspective its gigantic. 

after a day of owning it, the phone just feels normal and doesn't even feel heaps big at all. I see you own one as well in your specs so im sure you probably feel the same

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

after a day of owning it, the phone just feels normal and doesn't even feel heaps big at all. I see you own one as well in your specs so im sure you probably feel the same

yep, exactly.