G903 Mouse Multi Right Click Issue

Jhamez
Go to solution Solved by TheGreatWizardCalder,

It's a mechanical fault I believe. Some of logitech's mice have this issue. I've heard about it on the Pro wireless, G900/3, and G502. 
I think the only proper way to deal with it is RMA/Warranty claim unfortunately.

There's quite a few threads on the Logitech subreddit about this issue. 
I've personally seen at least 3 or 4 between the mice I listed.
Some dude fixed it himself after getting 3 mice in a row that had the issue
https://www.reddit.com/r/LogitechG/comments/871m34/logitech_g903_doubletriple_click_issue/

Hi, I have been having this weird issue with my mouse. From what I can tell when I start releasing pressure from my right click my mouse starts to "click" multiple times in quick succession. This leads to awkward moments in video games where when I try to scope my gun I sort of spaz out and un-scope and re scope multiple times. 

I am wondering if there is anyway to fix this, as I cant send it for warranty due to the fact I got this mouse while I was still in the UK and now I am SEA, which does not have the best mailing service. 

The only recent thing I can think that could of caused damage of is using the mouse with wet hands. Even if it is water damage is it permanent or should I just wait for it to dry?

This is a video clip of me using the Logitech click heat map to show you that one click on the left button translates to one click as it should however one click on the right button translates to 3 clicks (the amount varies 1-5) 

Thanks in advance!

It's a mechanical fault I believe. Some of logitech's mice have this issue. I've heard about it on the Pro wireless, G900/3, and G502. 
I think the only proper way to deal with it is RMA/Warranty claim unfortunately.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LogitechG/comments/871m34/logitech_g903_doubletriple_click_issue/

4 hours ago, TheGreatWizardCalder said:

Oh I did not realize thanks so much for the help! :)

My last Logitech mouse lasted 4 years before minor having issues I kinda just trusted the company.

Thanks again! :D 

1 hour ago, Jhamez said:

Oh I did not realize thanks so much for the help! :)

My last Logitech mouse lasted 4 years before minor having issues I kinda just trusted the company.

Thanks again! :D 

My last G502 (one from when it originally came out) only died because of issues not related to manufacturing quality. GENERALLY they're excellent (in my opinion/experience). Some of their newer stuff seems to have QA issues though.