which should i upgrade first ,cpu or gpu ?

the  title is self explanatory , but going into details , i have a ryzen 1200  with a gtx 1050ti   and 8 gb of ram , i have money for only one  upgrade  for now , i was thinking of upgrading the  cpu to a rryzen 2600 or 1600  or upgrading the GPU  to a 580 8gb model or a 1060 3 or 6gb , with that being said , the types of games i like to play arre battlefield games , currently im playing battlefield V  but needs more fps ,  PUBG (Online games etc ), in other words i play triple AAA  titles , which upgrade do you think is a necessity  for now ? 

I would upgrade the GPU. You would be surprised how far that 1200 will get you.

Of course it will become a bottleneck then, but it shouldn't be too bad if it's just an rx 580 or 1060

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Well, I can't speak from experience so how about you do a little testing on your end?

If you don't already have it, get MSI afterburner. Open er' up and run a really intensive game with max settings, no FPS lock. Look at the graphs Afterburner gives you. Is CPU pegged? Is GPU Pegged? RAM? GPU RAM?

Obviously, there are many other factors that contribute to this kind of decision, but if you notice a specific item being taken to it's max, look more into upgrading that part first. Because that is a bottleneck!

"Although there's a problem on the horizon; there's no horizon." - K-2SO

I would upgrade the Video card.. :)  or your ram 16 GB should be a minimum. Nowadays games use the CPU so little so.