Heck....another gpu thingy that might be cool but probably isn't

BootyDustBandit
2 minutes ago, Cigano said:

Yes i understand what total system draw means i'm just saying that when searching Sapphire pro duo power consumption i wish most sites would give me it's power consumption instead of the whole systems that would seem to make more sense.It says right here 300w, 800w power supply recommended  https://www.cnet.com/products/sapphire-radeon-pro-duo-graphics-card-2-gpus-radeon-pro-duo-8-gb/specs/

that isn't even the same card....

2 minutes ago, BootyDustBandit said:

that isn't even the same card....

It has the same exact name just lower Vram I thought. It would be pretty insane to have two completely different GPU's with identical names. 

Just now, Cigano said:

It has the same exact name just lower Vram I thought. It would be pretty insane to have two completely different GPU's with identical names. 

yeah no they are completely different....

Just now, BootyDustBandit said:

yeah no they are completely different....

I love all the .......... at the end of your sentences as if its insane for someone to mistake two identically named graphics cards for one another lmao my bad kid. 

2 minutes ago, Cigano said:

I love all the .......... at the end of your sentences as if its insane for someone to mistake two identically named graphics cards for one another lmao my bad kid. 

well maybe if you would listen when two people told you multiple times that you were wrong it wouldn't have happened, there is no need to be rude or sarcastic this is just a discussion forum and if you don't know what its about you probably should try to give out info that you aren't sure is correct.

11 minutes ago, BootyDustBandit said:

well maybe if you would listen when two people told you multiple times that you were wrong it wouldn't have happened, there is no need to be rude or sarcastic this is just a discussion forum and if you don't know what its about you probably should try to give out info that you aren't sure is correct.

You're literally useless I explained multiple times why I thought what I thought about the original comment i didn't see the article headline was referring to from the wall power until deep into the article, it was a poorly worded headline that I took for granted. I also didn't think AMD would name two apparently different cards the exact same thing. YOU are the one being rude and sarcastic with all of your..........it's pretty simple don't expect someone to respect you when you're rude to them first. Many AMD cards draw a significant amount of wattage i figured something like this would as well pardon me for my sentence long reply on your post "BootyDustBandit" lmao.