mx red with wrist rest and macro keys

sluz

hi,

so im looking to buy a new keyboard, and i like the mx reds, havent tried the mx speed yet. i was looking at corsair mostly, since most of the better logitech keyboards have romer-g switches, which i dont like too much... (i dont like razer also...)

also id like at least 5 macro keys, and a wrist rest. is it possible that corsair doesnt have a keyboard that has all those 3 things? 

any recommendations? 

thanks

p.s i dont care for rgb, and price isnt an issue...

Check out the Corsair Vengeance K95

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

8 hours ago, r2724r16 said:

lol these are all macro keys?

how come i didnt see that keyboard on their site, and allthough i dont need that MANY macro keys, thats the combination of the things i want in the keyboard.

10 hours ago, r2724r16 said:

after checking stores a bit, it seems i cant get this keyboard anywhere, and its no longer produced by corsair. and the new k95 with 6 macros doesnt come with mx reds...

thats weird strategy from corsair