Graphic Card Upgrade?

JordyxZS

GraphicCard.PNG.046f67ca980c14f9e48d7675453c7a0a.PNGDear People Of Linus.

I am not the best with PC's but i want to upgrade my graphics card but i dont know which one is better ATM i have a: ''AMD Radeaon R7 200 Series / AMD Radeon(TM) R7 Graphics.

I would like to know which graphic cards from what price are better then the one i have at this moment of time and does it matter which graphic card i buy does it fit in my PC?

Best Regards
Jordy

(Sorry the pictures are in Dutch)

Graphic.PNG

Graphic1.PNG

Just now, JordyxZS said:

image.png.13b11b1472353b1c81649241fe7396a8.pngSorry its dutch..

Well with this CPU you cannot do much, you need buy a completely new system because you gonna have bottleneck with your currect setup.

I suggest you keep your PSU (if its good enough for the upgraded parts), case and drives and upgrade the rest.

a new gpu will be bottlenecked by your cpu

I don't understand why AMD shows it as R7 200 while they have to be very clear. Like R7 250 and so on. Beats me.

I'm from the Netherlands too but the names of the hardware are simply there so no problems for other foreign fellas.

As the others said, you'd need a completely new system. I think Azerty can assembly the PC for you and also Alternate but that store is pretty shit to customers but not really for sure. Or ask your friends/family who knows to build. If new system, is there a budget you can spend?

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280