ZTE's modular concept phone

qwertywarrior

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

it would be really cool if everyone caugght on. Otherwise, this won't go anywhere

zte-eco-mobius-ces6_1020_verge_super_wid

It's an extremely attractive design. All of the components are snapped together inside of a clear plastic box conveniently That exposed how the phone is modular . HOWEVER , that's all the Eco- Mobius is for now - it's just an impressive design. As a design concept , this is Merely a visual look at what ZTE imagine a modular phone Could look like in the future . A representative at ZTE 's booth WAS clear the company That Was Not Developing the phone , though engineers May be Working Towards Addressing the Numerous Difficulties That must be Overcome a phone like this before ever Becomes a reality .

ZTE Originally Announced the Eco- Mobius concept late last year , this is the goal we've seen first time the device in person . Both a concept smartphone and tablet are on display at CES, and ZTE 's idea is to for reduce waste ( hence the " eco " in the name) . When Announced first , the company Said That It imagined a future When users Could swap out camera modules DEPENDING on the shooting situation upgrade Their phone number along When it's Powerful enough to run the latest games gold.

While ZTE is just teasing us with this idea, Motorola Appears to be -committed to the modular concept . CEO Dennis Woodside last month Said That he Sees Ara as the future of the company's Motorcycle Maker customization program , and the company hired a manufacturing partner back in November . Woodside aussi That says there's already an internal prototype. In the Meantime , We'll Have to continue dreaming of a modular future .

Source: http://www.theverge.com/2014/1/8/5289998/zte-shows-off-eco-mobius-modular-smartphone-concept

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

Earlier last year I saw this concept, but it was not even an actual photo, glad to see it's back to my memory

Diamond 5 in League :)

Sexy. My ZTE phone is kinda buggy (most of the time) but I do hope they improve on this.

current phone is a ZTE Avid 4g

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Seems cool, and BTW, you made me switch to the Day Theme to actually see it.

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Seems cool, and BTW, you made me switch to the Day Theme to actually see it.

lol, I know I kinda got a bit lazy in reformatting the text. But I will do it just for you.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

lol, I know I kinda got a bit lazy in reformatting the text. But I will do it just for you.

YAAAAAAAAAAY

You are welcome all you Night Theme users. UNITE!

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

http://www.theverge.com/2014/1/8/5289998/zte-shows-off-eco-mobius-modular-smartphone-concept

Photos:

zte-eco-mobius-ces6_1020_verge_super_wid

zte-eco-mobius-ces3_1020_verge_super_wid

zte-eco-mobius-ces1_1020_verge_super_wid

it's an extremely attractive design. All of the components are snapped together inside of a clear plastic case that conveniently exposes how modular the phone is. However, that's all the Eco-Mobius is for now — it's just an impressive design. As a design concept, this is merely a visual look at what ZTE imagines a modular phone could look like in the future. A representative at ZTE's booth was clear that the company was not developing the phone, though engineers may be working towards addressing the numerous difficulties that must be overcome before a phone like this ever becomes a reality.

Shame that it's only a concept model, but that's to be expected at this point in time. It is great to see more companies getting on board with the whole modular phone idea. Hopefully with their efforts, we'll be able to have modular phones much sooner than imagined.

COMIC SANS

I would love to have modular phone but I'm afraid a working, affordable version won't be out for some time now.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

Sexy. My ZTE phone is kinda buggy (most of the time) but I do hope they improve on this.

current phone is a ZTE Avid 4g

That's nothing a custom ROM won't fix if there's a Dev community for the device.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

That's nothing a custom ROM won't fix if there's a Dev community for the device.

Looked ad looked and found nothing previously before. No one has nor cares about this phone.

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Looked ad looked and found nothing previously before. No one has nor cares about this phone.

Sorry to hear that :/

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Sorry to hear that :/

When Cyanogen came out for public use, I went faster than a bullet to get it only to find out it wasn't supported:'c