Two pc gaming systems in one case?

Scuffedge

Hello,

I am building a new DIY  L-shaped gaming desk (60" by 116") setup for both my daughter and myself. I was going to upgrade my current rig to give to her and build myself a brand new 4k rig, but trying to decide where to put these towers with desk space currently at a premium with all the goodies we want on our desk. I was even wondering if we could have two systems in a tower was even possible then I saw your "Ultimate $20,000 Dual System Build – Corsair Slate Part 2". Is it possible to have two gaming stations in one case with all RGB goodies on a budget? If so what would the build look like? or if anybody has some ideas please shre. 

I was thinking also building a nice rig to put on a wall. 

There is a new phanteks case, the evolv-X which supports dual systems. One Mini-ITX at the top that you could run a long PCI-e riser cable to the bottom vertical slot area and the main system will be ATX with standard GPU mounting. You will need to check parts for their sizes to make sure they aren't too big to cause issues. It's an expensive case and you need to buy more parts to support a dual system config but hey, it's got RGB.

29 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

what you could do for a two build idea is just getting two stackable cases, like this one

https://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002563

Alternatively, 

https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Computer-Chassis-Pre-installed-CA-1D5-00S1WN-00/dp/B00PDDMN6S

e4c80c37-8daf-4596-b256-c51d2a9ae3e1.jpg

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On a budget? Probably not. The more exotic cases are usually the pricey ones.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

looking for 5k budget, if thats doable, also reusing some parts from my current rig.