school teach java so fast!

buklu

when i am a kid,i have to spend a lot of time learning writing and recognizing character.when i grow up,it seem every high school subject,Teacher are teaching so fast.is there anybody knows the reason?am i not smart or what?you know everything should practice many time before you remember it

I mean, each lesson will cover something different, it's how they fit the entire curriculum in the school term(s).

If you're struggling to keep up, work on what you learned during each lesson in your spare time, or ask your teacher for more help/problems to work on. 

Unfortunately schools/college/university require you to learn outside of school hours to build on what they taught you. 

Current Build:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 // Mobo: Ryzen AM4 B350 GAMING PLUS ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz // GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 580 Gaming 8GB // SSD: Kingston A400 120GB // HDD: 3 x WD Blue 1TB // PSUCorsair 650M // Case: Corsair 450D // Monitor: LG Ultrawide 29" IPS

Plex Server:

CPU: AMD FX 8350 Black Edition // Mobo: Gigabyte - GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 Micro ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz // GPU: GeForce GTX 670 // HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 2TB // PSU: Kolink Core Series 500W 80 Plus Certified // Case: AVP Viper Mini Tower

Other:

PS4 Pro // PS3 // Nintendo Switch (Pokemon edition) // Nintendo 3DS // Xbox 360 // iPhone 8 Plus // Macbook Retina 2013

1 minute ago, Rhyss said:

I mean, each lesson will cover something different, it's how they fit the entire curriculum in the school term(s).

If you're struggling to keep up, work on what you learned during each lesson in your spare time, or ask your teacher for more help/problems to work on. 

Unfortunately schools/college/university require you to learn outside of school hours to build on what they taught you. 

teacher refuse to answer as i ask lot of question that he thought it's simple

1 minute ago, buklu said:

What courses are you talking about specifically?

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

4 minutes ago, buklu said:

Seems like you have a bad teacher then. If you're finding it hard, catch him after class and have a word with him. Tell him you're struggling to follow at the classes pace and would love extra support.

Current Build:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 // Mobo: Ryzen AM4 B350 GAMING PLUS ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz // GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 580 Gaming 8GB // SSD: Kingston A400 120GB // HDD: 3 x WD Blue 1TB // PSUCorsair 650M // Case: Corsair 450D // Monitor: LG Ultrawide 29" IPS

Plex Server:

CPU: AMD FX 8350 Black Edition // Mobo: Gigabyte - GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 Micro ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz // GPU: GeForce GTX 670 // HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 2TB // PSU: Kolink Core Series 500W 80 Plus Certified // Case: AVP Viper Mini Tower

Other:

PS4 Pro // PS3 // Nintendo Switch (Pokemon edition) // Nintendo 3DS // Xbox 360 // iPhone 8 Plus // Macbook Retina 2013

10 hours ago, buklu said:

when i am a kid,i have to spend a lot of time learning writing and recognizing character.when i grow up,it seem every high school subject,Teacher are teaching so fast.is there anybody knows the reason?am i not smart or what?you know everything should practice many time before you remember it

Yeah, high school is fast pace. If you go on to colleges, it is even faster pace and 80% of the materials you learn will come from self studying(with textbooks and internet) instead of taught by a human. 

You need to have a willingness to learn on your own, and not act like as if you are waiting for someone to spoon feed you knowledge. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

I’d suggest trying codecademy. It’s free and has a java tutorial. 

Youre not stupid. Some people just need to spend a bit more time learning. My brother failed some classes 2-4 times each. Now he’s an engineer. Yes many teachers did suck and their middle eastern accents were very difficult for him to understand (we don’t have many middle easterners where we live) 

I had a Chinese teacher for Java once. He was terrible. He also chose to teach a curriculum from an Ivy League school. You can probably find some of my posts where I asked some of the same questions you did. 

If you kinda sorta get programming, or even if you don’t... do the free java course on codecademy. 

Ask help with specific problems here. IE “im not understanding classes” in which I asked. Be specific or ask for more learning tools & check out wikipedia. 

Saying “I don’t know where to begin” or “I don’t get what this is asking” may get some “do your own work” replies so ask something more specific. Also try things before you ask. Saying “should I use an integer variable” will get no replies. Asking “I used an integer variable but it’s not giving me the right value when I print it on line 15. What’s wrong with my logic” will get some help.