Best option 450 W

Settlerteo

Hi guys,
What would you think it would be the best option(everything-wise i.e. perfomance-price-noise-modularity-all) between these(for an athlon 200 GE and a B450 mobo)? 

• Be Quiet Straight Power 11 450W - 88 €
  • Seasonic Focus 450 Gold - 70 €
  • Bitfenix Whisper M 450 W - 83 €
  • XFX XTS Series 460 W Fanless - 106 €

Thank you

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

the seasonic, becouse it's the cheapest

I like the Seasonic too. If only it was full modular.

16 minutes ago, Settlerteo said:

What would you think it would be the best option(everything-wise i.e. perfomance-price-noise-modularity-all) between these(for an athlon 200 GE and a B450 mobo)? 

Go with a Corsair cx450m instead, and put the $25-$50 you save towards getting a 2200g instead of the athlon 200ge

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

15 minutes ago, Settlerteo said:

I like the Seasonic too. If only it was full modular.

why would you need a fully modulair psu? most semi-modulair ones have only the 24 pin connector not modulair

3 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Go with a Corsair cx450m instead, and put the $25-$50 you save towards getting a 2200g instead of the athlon 200ge

Well i want to choose between these 4 and i don't need the 2200 g for that desktop but thank you for your proposition.

4 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

why would you need a fully modulair psu? most semi-modulair ones have only the 24 pin connector not modulair

You got a point here. Probably the semi modular will fit just fine(i haven't chose case yet but it would be a cheap mid tower).

2 hours ago, Settlerteo said:

Hi guys,

Thank you

Bitfenix Formula 450W would be the best price/performance solution.

Of those the Straight Power 11 would be the best as it has clearly the best fan.

But seriously, for an Athlon 200GE and a B450 Mobo (I hope you haven't gotten one), if it is an office PC that is absolutely NOT used for gaming, an Antec ISK110 would be the best choice. I use one with a Ryzen 2400G with Risk due to no cTDP of the Board...

As for Boards the ASROCK ITX seems like the best option for such a setup.

If you care about power consumption under lower loads, there is only one solution that is not beaten by anything under Titanium under lower loads:
Cooler Master V-550. Thus I'd say you should look for that instead.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

4 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

Bitfenix Formula 450W would be the best price/performance solution.

Of those the Straight Power 11 would be the best as it has clearly the best fan.

But seriously, for an Athlon 200GE and a B450 Mobo (I hope you haven't gotten one), if it is an office PC that is absolutely NOT used for gaming, an Antec ISK110 would be the best choice. I use one with a Ryzen 2400G with Risk due to no cTDP of the Board...

Thank you. This was really helpful. I really like the Asrock itx but it's a bit expensive, i was thinking of going for an asrock b450m-hdv(65 €) or an msi b450m pro-m2(70 €) . Of course mobo is off topic so i am not asking any suggestions here.
Thank you again

1 hour ago, Settlerteo said:

Thank you. This was really helpful. I really like the Asrock itx but it's a bit expensive, i was thinking of going for an asrock b450m-hdv(65 €) or an msi b450m pro-m2(70 €) . Of course mobo is off topic so i am not asking any suggestions here.
Thank you again

Thing is that most AM4 µATX Boards are crap or garbage. There are a couple newer ones that came out recently that are decent.

And I wouldn't save too much money on a Motherboard.

I'd rather spend 5-10€ more and get this:

ASRock B450M Pro4

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"