What do you think about this 4100€ setup?

Linepro

It's an improvement to your last one 

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

3 minutes ago, Linepro said:

Woah, nice build :D

Anyway, I don't think you'll be needing a 2080Ti unless it's for bragging rights ^^

If the games you play don't utilize ray tracing there's no point in a RTX card.

If you're streaming, maybe invest in an HEDT chip rather than a consumer one, as it seems you have the budget to do so - a 12 core will help massively if you need it compared to 8c.

240hz is easily attainable in these games even with a 1070 at 1080p high settings, or a 1080 at 1440p. If you are trying to turn everything up to 11 then get a 1080Ti. None of the games use RTX so you'll be wasting graphics horsepower unfortunately. Especially at 1080p

I would recommend 1440p 144hz, as for most people the difference between 144hz and 240hz is negligible. Of course, you could be pro and I just don't know it haha.

Otherwise, seems like a reasonable build. If you have the money though I'd get a bigger HDD, 2TB runs out real quick when you record stuff :) 

If you have questions just ask - I just wish I had the money to do this someday XD 

Daily Driver: Asus ROG Flow X13 - 5900HS/3050 Ti

Primary Desktop: NCase M1 - 5800X3D/RX 6950XT

Travel PC: Fractal Terra - 5800X/RTX 3060 Ti

I have too many computers. List here.

Overkill for 1080p. The games you listed will run at 240FPS on a PC that costs 1k and if you are expecting AAA titles to run at 240FPS even at 1080p then most of them will struggle to hit that FPS anyway.

It is a nice system though.

2 minutes ago, ShadowChaser said:

Woah, nice build :D

Anyway, I don't think you'll be needing a 2080Ti unless it's for bragging rights ^^

If the games you play don't utilize ray tracing there's no point in a RTX card.

If you're streaming, maybe invest in an HEDT chip rather than a consumer one, as it seems you have the budget to do so - a 12 core will help massively if you need it compared to 8c.

240hz is easily attainable in these games even with a 1070 at 1080p high settings, or a 1080 at 1440p. If you are trying to turn everything up to 11 then get a 1080Ti. None of the games use RTX so you'll be wasting graphics horsepower unfortunately. Especially at 1080p

I would recommend 1440p 144hz, as for most people the difference between 144hz and 240hz is negligible. Of course, you could be pro and I just don't know it haha.

Otherwise, seems like a reasonable build. If you have the money though I'd get a bigger HDD, 2TB runs out real quick when you record stuff :) 

If you have questions just ask - I just wish I had the money to do this someday XD 

Yes I am a pro player hahaha https://twitter.com/ivo_kk So I really want the 240hz monitor I see a huge difference between 140hz and 240hz so the monitor it's the only thing pretty much I wouldn't change hahaha. Talking about the GPU, you recommend me a 1080TI. I'm not going to use the 2080TI's RTX but the 2080TI still provides much more FPS's than the 1080TI. you still don't recommend it to me even tho I don't really care about the prize? Also what is a "HEDT chip"? idk! 

2 minutes ago, Linepro said:

Talking about the GPU, you recommend me a 1080TI. I'm not going to use the 2080TI's RTX but the 2080TI still provides much more FPS's than the 1080TI. you still don't recommend it to me even tho I don't really care about the prize? Also what is a "HEDT chip"? idk! 

I mean, why not go with the 9900k then as well, it will provide a bump in fps as well, though for a hefty price, but you are going with a 2080ti. For the gpu, I would go with the asus strix 2080ti imo (link below), but it wouldn't really offer a drastic increase. 

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814126263&Description=asus strix 2080ti&cm_re=asus_strix_2080ti-_-14-126-263-_-Product

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

3 minutes ago, lmeneses said:

I mean, why not go with the 9900k then as well, it will provide a bump in fps as well, though for a hefty price, but you are going with a 2080ti. For the gpu, I would go with the asus strix 2080ti imo (link below), but it wouldn't really offer a drastic increase. 

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814126263&Description=asus strix 2080ti&cm_re=asus_strix_2080ti-_-14-126-263-_-Product

Yeah I know there are better GPU's but they are all out of stock :'C I just choosed this one because it's the best one in stock right now. Also do you really think there will be a huge difference between 9900K and 9700K ? I saw a lot of reviews and there is not even 3 fps difference, in fact 9700K has better FPS performance than the 9900K at 1080p in all the reviews I saw. 

6 minutes ago, Linepro said:

Yeah I know there are better GPU's but they are all out of stock :'C I just choosed this one because it's the best one in stock right now. Also do you really think there will be a huge difference between 9900K and 9700K ? I saw a lot of reviews and there is not even 3 fps difference, in fact 9700K has better FPS performance than the 9900K at 1080p in all the reviews I saw. 

Most likely because it is does not use hyperthreading unlike the 9900k, but games are starting to use more cores and threads for gaming, so you will start to see better performance with the 9900k than the 9700k. Also, as you are a streamer I'm assuming, the 8 core 16 thread 9900k will allow you much better streaming quality and such. As for the gpu, the zotac one is still fine, but there is a reason it is still in stock lol. Not because it is bad, but asus, gigabyte, msi, etc are better obviously. 

1 minute ago, lmeneses said:

Most likely because it is does not use hyperthreading unlike the 9900k, but games are starting to use more cores and threads for gaming, so you will start to see better performance with the 9900k than the 9700k. Also, as you are a streamer I'm assuming, the 8 core 16 thread 9900k will allow you much better streaming quality and such. 

I was thinking of buying a Capture Card for my current PC, so I'll run OBS on this PC with the Capture Card and I'll use the other one just for gaming. That's how it works right?

7 minutes ago, Linepro said:

I was thinking of buying a Capture Card for my current PC, so I'll run OBS on this PC with the Capture Card and I'll use the other one just for gaming. That's how it works right?

So, the pc you posted in this thread is the one you will be streaming and capturing on, and your current rig will be your gaming one?

Just now, lmeneses said:

So, the pc you posted in this thread is the one you will be streaming and capturing on, and your current rig will be your gaming one?

No! The PC I posted will be the one I'll be using to play and the one that I'm currently using to write this mssg right now will be the one that will run the OBS with the Capture Card hahaha

No! The PC I posted will be the one I'll be using to play and the one that I'm currently using to write this mssg right now will be the one that will run the OBS with the Capture Card hahaha

Oooooh yea, that's a good setup. Yea, I mean we wont see games utilizing cpus with many cores and threads for a while so the 9700k is a fine option

Just now, lmeneses said:

Oooooh yea, that's a good setup. Yea, I mean we wont see games utilizing cpus with many cores and threads for a while so the 9700k is a fine option

Oki! btw do you think I need an UPS for this PC?

Oki! btw do you think I need an UPS for this PC?

A ups is not really needed for any pc, but for that build, I would. I use one for my build, which is much less expensive and such, so its just a safety net sort of for power outages and such

38 minutes ago, Linepro said:

I want to use it to play games like Overwatch, CSGO, Fortnite and upcoming games at 240hz because I'm also getting a 240hz monitor. I'll use it to stream and eddit videos aswell.

massively overkill and overpriced...this computer will do that perfectly fine...

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  (€449.17 @ Electronicamente)
CPU Cooler: Corsair - H100i v2 70.69 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  (€113.40 @ Amazon Espana)
Motherboard: MSI - MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (€174.90 @ Amazon Espana)
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (€159.99 @ Corsair)
Storage: ADATA - Ultimate SU800 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€168.11 @ Amazon Espana)
Storage: Seagate - BarraCuda 2 TB 2.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€82.00 @ Amazon Espana)
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB AORUS Video Card  (€845.90 @ Amazon Espana)
Case: Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P Mesh White ATX Mid Tower Case  (€149.81 @ Amazon Espana)
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Plus Platinum 750 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€132.11 @ Amazon Espana)
Monitor: BenQ - XL2546 24.5" 1920x1080 240 Hz Monitor  (€495.00 @ Amazon Espana)
Total: €2770.39
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-11-15 03:37 CET+0100

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

A ups is not really needed for any pc, but for that build, I would. I use one for my build, which is much less expensive and such, so its just a safety net sort of for power outages and such

Being honest what's the worst it could happen? I mean if we read the description of most of this products they are specially made for moments like this so you should have no problem right? like a good power supply, good mother board, etc... they are suposed to "block" this kind of things so nothing can happen right?

1 minute ago, Linepro said:

Being honest what's the worst it could happen? I mean if we read the description of most of this products they are specially made for moments like this so you should have no problem right? like a good power supply, good mother board, etc... they are suposed to "block" this kind of things so nothing can happen right?

Well, more for like saving any important files and such you have open, and if you are updating your bios, which you probably wont but if you ever have to

2 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

massively overkill and overpriced...this computer will do that perfectly fine...

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  (€449.17 @ Electronicamente)
CPU Cooler: Corsair - H100i v2 70.69 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  (€113.40 @ Amazon Espana)
Motherboard: MSI - MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (€174.90 @ Amazon Espana)
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (€159.99 @ Corsair)
Storage: ADATA - Ultimate SU800 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€168.11 @ Amazon Espana)
Storage: Seagate - BarraCuda 2 TB 2.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€82.00 @ Amazon Espana)
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB AORUS Video Card  (€845.90 @ Amazon Espana)
Case: Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P Mesh White ATX Mid Tower Case  (€149.81 @ Amazon Espana)
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Plus Platinum 750 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€132.11 @ Amazon Espana)
Monitor: BenQ - XL2546 24.5" 1920x1080 240 Hz Monitor  (€495.00 @ Amazon Espana)
Total: €2770.39
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-11-15 03:37 CET+0100

I mean I also want to use it for new games that require much better specs in the future : S I know it's overpriced for what I want but I'll probably want to play the newest games aswell

Well, more for like saving any important files and such you have open, and if you are updating your bios, which you probably wont but if you ever have to

ok! So if I'm not afraid of using my important files (wich I'm not) I should not worry about UPS in your opinion?

1 minute ago, Linepro said:

ok! So if I'm not afraid of using my important files (wich I'm not) I should not worry about UPS in your opinion?

Yea, that is the only real use of them, along with when updating the bios

8 minutes ago, Linepro said:

I mean I also want to use it for new games that require much better specs in the future : S I know it's overpriced for what I want but I'll probably want to play the newest games aswell

if you swap the GPU for a 2080ti in my list you get the same performance as the stupidly overpriced machine you posted...

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

On 11/14/2018 at 8:52 PM, Linepro said:

Yes I am a pro player hahaha https://twitter.com/ivo_kk So I really want the 240hz monitor I see a huge difference between 140hz and 240hz so the monitor it's the only thing pretty much I wouldn't change hahaha. Talking about the GPU, you recommend me a 1080TI. I'm not going to use the 2080TI's RTX but the 2080TI still provides much more FPS's than the 1080TI. you still don't recommend it to me even tho I don't really care about the prize? Also what is a "HEDT chip"? idk! 

I just went and checked you out, and dang, that's impressive! You really are good haha.

I see where you're coming from, but if a 1080ti is going to reach 240hz, or even a 1080 for that matter, why go with a 2080Ti? It uses more power and thus needs a better cooler. Or you could just water cool it i guess with that budget :)

HEDT means "High end desktop", so processors in the x299 chipset from intel - like a 7900X (10 core 20 thread and has good per thread performance you need in games WITH extra cores/threads to boot!) Or you could wait for the 9820X or 9900X (jeez that naming scheme is confusing) for even better performance in games without sacrificing streaming quality.

In terms of cost, a dual GTX 1080 setup with a 7900X would make a lot of sense as you have the cores to both game and stream, and you can have one gpu work on encoding while you use the other to game. A GTX 1080 will handle OW at 1080p ultra (I think that's the preset? Maybe I'm thinking of 1080p high) at 240hz no problem - or you could get two 1080Ti's just to make sure.

Of course, you could get a 2080Ti and add in a 1060 or something to handle that. Either way will work, though SLI might benefit you. Unfortunately I don't know how well SLI will work in OW though, sorry!

While price is not a factor, I personally don't believe in spending money on things I won't benefit from. Yes, the 2080TI is more powerful than the 1080Ti, but both are capped at 240hz output anyway, and if the 1080Ti can handle it, why bother with the 2080Ti? That money could go towards more RAM for a super fast RAM drive that you can just load games from, a better CPU with more cores, a secondary GPU so you can have a separate dedicated encoder, etc.

Just my 2 cents ^^

Daily Driver: Asus ROG Flow X13 - 5900HS/3050 Ti

Primary Desktop: NCase M1 - 5800X3D/RX 6950XT

Travel PC: Fractal Terra - 5800X/RTX 3060 Ti

I have too many computers. List here.

On 11/14/2018 at 8:38 PM, Linepro said:

An excellent build given that budget is not a major factor. Sure one could get a less capable gpu, but going top-end is going to extend the useful life of the system.

My only thoughts are that an 850W psu might be a better choice, a 2TB ssd would be better than the hdd, and a Gigabyte Aorus gpu would offer RGB Fusion compatible lighting.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

On 11/16/2018 at 3:27 AM, brob said:

An excellent build given that budget is not a major factor. Sure one could get a less capable gpu, but going top-end is going to extend the useful life of the system.

My only thoughts are that an 850W psu might be a better choice, a 2TB ssd would be better than the hdd, and a Gigabyte Aorus gpu would offer RGB Fusion compatible lighting.

Ufortunatelly the Gigabyte Aorus gpu it's always out of stock :'C

On 11/16/2018 at 3:08 AM, ShadowChaser said:

I just went and checked you out, and dang, that's impressive! You really are good haha.

I see where you're coming from, but if a 1080ti is going to reach 240hz, or even a 1080 for that matter, why go with a 2080Ti? It uses more power and thus needs a better cooler. Or you could just water cool it i guess with that budget :)

HEDT means "High end desktop", so processors in the x299 chipset from intel - like a 7900X (10 core 20 thread and has good per thread performance you need in games WITH extra cores/threads to boot!) Or you could wait for the 9820X or 9900X (jeez that naming scheme is confusing) for even better performance in games without sacrificing streaming quality.

In terms of cost, a dual GTX 1080 setup with a 7900X would make a lot of sense as you have the cores to both game and stream, and you can have one gpu work on encoding while you use the other to game. A GTX 1080 will handle OW at 1080p ultra (I think that's the preset? Maybe I'm thinking of 1080p high) at 240hz no problem - or you could get two 1080Ti's just to make sure.

Of course, you could get a 2080Ti and add in a 1060 or something to handle that. Either way will work, though SLI might benefit you. Unfortunately I don't know how well SLI will work in OW though, sorry!

While price is not a factor, I personally don't believe in spending money on things I won't benefit from. Yes, the 2080TI is more powerful than the 1080Ti, but both are capped at 240hz output anyway, and if the 1080Ti can handle it, why bother with the 2080Ti? That money could go towards more RAM for a super fast RAM drive that you can just load games from, a better CPU with more cores, a secondary GPU so you can have a separate dedicated encoder, etc.

Just my 2 cents ^^

Your comment helped me a lot man! Thank you! btw I think I'll just go for the i9-9900K :P