Is there a possibility of playing Midnight Club: Los Angeles in PC

Shammikit

Is it possible to play this game in playable fps using some sort of emulator. I really want to try this game but I dont own a console. If there is a method please do let me know.Thanks

pretty sure you can play PSP version but not the X360 and PS3 releases

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

5 minutes ago, Levent said:

pretty sure you can play PSP version but not the X360 and PS3 releases

Is there a huge difference between PSP version and PS3/XBOX versions?

4 minutes ago, Shammikit said:

not a huge one. the ones on ps3 and xbox do look a little better

RPCS3 is a ps3 emulator ongoing development. tho according to wiki midnight club la not quite playable yet. i can feel your pain tho, i also want to play the game

1 hour ago, Shammikit said:

quite a difference. the map is smaller, not as much to do, less cars and customization. there's access to Tokyo tho

32 minutes ago, Techicolors said:

quite a difference. the map is smaller, not as much to do, less cars and customization. there's access to Tokyo tho

Cars, customization and the map is the main attraction for me in this game. Dont know much about the story. didnt go looking because i dont want to spoil it.

On 11/12/2018 at 8:28 AM, Techicolors said:

RPCS3 is a ps3 emulator ongoing development. tho according to wiki midnight club la not quite playable yet. i can feel your pain tho, i also want to play the game

Just saw a video and I think the PSP version used maps from the old games.... although maybe that was the MC3 port... I think the Tokyo is just the MC3 Tokyo.

#Muricaparrotgang

On 11/12/2018 at 9:17 AM, Shammikit said:

Is it possible to play this game in playable fps using some sort of emulator.

Playable fps? Not yet. Will it run? Yes, just barely. Emulating it is a mess.

On 11/12/2018 at 9:17 AM, Shammikit said:

I really want to try this game but I dont own a console.

Xbox 360's sell left and right on eBay for $25.00-$35.00. Midnight Club Los Angeles is around $7.00. Shipped right to your house before December.

Prepare to play the game for no longer than 1-2 hours though, if that. Unless you played it a lot already, it's pretty dated. 10 year old game.

You can buy Xbox 360 games in bulk and get games for less than $0.10-$1.00 a piece on eBay. Same with PS3.