Favorites of CES 14'

HRM

So far I would have to say my two favorite things I have seen released at CES would be the H105 & ROG Swift Display.  Can't wait to get that new H105 installed on my rig and that ROG display when it's released.

Links: H105  http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/news/cases-power-cooling/corsair-updates-hydro-series-with-h105-liquid-cpu-cooler/        ROG Swift  http://www.asus.com/us/News/xXtX0FNhXQWPrry7

Corsair 350D + AF Quiet Edition | Asus VI Gene ROG | 4770K OC 4.6ghz | H100i + SP Quiet Edition | 16gb DDR3 1866 Dominator Platinum | EVGA GTX 780 Ti OC | Corsair AX860 | 840 Evo SSD x2, WD Scorpio Black | Asus VG248QE + G-Sync | Ducky Shine 3 | DeathAdder 2013

The AMD equivelent to G-Sync. I have not sen much of the new tech they announced yet.

From the article about H105

The H105 also benefits from Corsair’s new tool-free CPU mounting block, called by press “the simplest mounting mechanism we have experienced*” and making installation easier than ever

All aesetek coolers already had this shit... Also prepare for the fans to be loud as fuck like all other Corsair coolers. The ASUS ROG Swift is most likely a TN panel too so that will be a fun ride.

I really like the Razer "Christine", a lot.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

My three favorites are the Corsair 760T (I definitely plan on getting one of those), the NVIDIA Tegra K1 (I have no practical use, but who cares? It's awesome!) and the colored ADATA XPG RAM (I want a white kit, now!)

Ah yes, and let's not forget Razer Christine. It is strange and fucking amazing at the same time.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Project Christine from Razer, I don't care if it doesn't go into production it's amazing.

It's not just amazing technology.

It's a piece of art.

System: 5930K, MSI X99 SLI PLUS, GTX 780Ti (SLI),  840 EVO, Fractal R4 (Full Custom Loop)  (IP)

Media Server/Perm Folder: i3 4130, CX500, 4 X WD Red 1TB, 60GB Adata SSD for boot, Node 304, ASrock Z87-E ITX, 8GB Kingston Value Ram

Razer's Project Christine. Pebbel Steel. Whatever that FreeSync thing was. Oculus Crystal Cove Prototype. BMW 2-series Autonomous Drift Car.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Razer Christine, Tegra K1, Mantle, Free-Sync, ROG Swift Monitor and RTrack.

CPU: i5 4670k | Motherboard: MSI Z97 G55 SLI | RAM: Crucial Low Profile Dual Channel 16GB 1600Mhz | GPU: XFX 6950 2GB (Crossfire) | Case: Rosewill Blackhawk | HDD 1, 2 & Ext. HDD: WD 1TB, Seagate 1TB, 2TB Seagate External | PSU: EVGA 850W 80+Gold | Fans: One Blue LED Rosewill 140 mm fan, Two Blue LED Rosewill 120 mm fans, One Cooler Master 120mm Green LED Case Fan with Rosewill Fan Filter | CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H60 Liquid CPU Cooler | Keyboard: Corsair RGB K70 MX Browns | Mouse: Corsair RGB M65 [black] | SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | Display: HP x20 LED | Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250 Ohms | DAC:  Fiio E10 | Microphone: Blue Snowball (iCE) | Speakers: Logitech z313

All aesetek coolers already had this shit... Also prepare for the fans to be loud as fuck like all other Corsair coolers. The ASUS ROG Swift is most likely a TN panel too so that will be a fun ride.

I don't really care for the look of aesetek, replace the fans with SP120 quiet editions - fixed.  Yea it probably is TN, but it's still awesome. 

Corsair 350D + AF Quiet Edition | Asus VI Gene ROG | 4770K OC 4.6ghz | H100i + SP Quiet Edition | 16gb DDR3 1866 Dominator Platinum | EVGA GTX 780 Ti OC | Corsair AX860 | 840 Evo SSD x2, WD Scorpio Black | Asus VG248QE + G-Sync | Ducky Shine 3 | DeathAdder 2013

I've only seen a couple of bits from the news but it looked like they had the new Quattro on there, that would have to be my favourite and that Razer computer just looks bloody stunning

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Has to be Project Christine. I don't even have any intention of buying/using it if it does go into production, I just think it's such a cool idea. It's nice for people that don't want to fiddle with hardware or are scared of breaking it. 

I hope that if it does go into production, that Razer make it open. It would be cool to see what companies like Asus and EVGA would make with it. 

Christine is definitely interesting but i don't see myself ever buying it. 

I don't really care for the look of aesetek, replace the fans with SP120 quiet editions - fixed.  Yea it probably is TN, but it's still awesome. 

I wasnt refering to the aesthetics, I was refering to the mounting system. Good fans are expensive and if I am paying a premium price I expect to recive half decent fans.

Meeting and talking to Linus, slick, b roll and edzel

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

Meeting and talking to Linus, slick, b roll and edzel

pictures ?

pictures ?

im waiting to do my post for that but slick did sign my Heart of the Swarm mouse pad.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

I was really excited about the Asus phones... Then I looked deeper into it, no 1080p screen on any by the looks of it. So s5 is probably going to be my next phone. Apart from that, Edison... That's amazing

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

New Corsair keyboard, 250D and some of the new BRIX and barebone systems. Also the IO Safe 5 bay fireproof expandable NAS has really got me interested. 

I really like the Razer "Christine", a lot.

I think so too, but like I still wanna build mine xD

But it's still a really cool idea!

New Corsair keyboard, 250D and some of the new BRIX and barebone systems. Also the IO Safe 5 bay fireproof expandable NAS has really got me interested. 

You mean this :D

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7617/corsair-at-ces-2014-the-mx-rgb-project

Didn't the WAN show already talk about this?! O.o Or was it just rumored before either way :D I'm SOOO excited for it!

Edited by SirReallySam

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

I actually kind of dig Project Christine. I dislike Razer as a company and its past practices, and I honestly see something like this remaining proprietary (if only so that Razer can sell parts at double the actual price). Call me cynical. But that's not why I'm looking forward to it. The idea of such a computer interests me. It's not how it's going to be put into practice, because I already have a feeling it will crash and burn horribly. I'm simply interested by the very concept. Something has to be rotten to the core in order to leave me feeling disappointed, in that regard.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

Depending on how it reviews, they have my money.

image01.jpg

http://www.asus.com/us/News/hnzqzGZ8TfSnrQTo

I'm not liking the battery life estimates though.

Honorable mention: Vizio's 50" 4K TV being under $1K at launch. That is great news.

vizio-2jpg-886569_640w.jpg

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Depending on how it reviews, they have my money.

image01.jpg

http://www.asus.com/us/News/hnzqzGZ8TfSnrQTo

I'm not liking the battery life estimates though.

I'm want this so bad. I love the way it looks and this might be my next laptop/ 2 in 1.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I'm want this so bad. I love the way it looks and this might be my next laptop/ 2 in 1.

Same here. I'd replace my Zenbook and Nexus 7 in a heartbeat with this granted it has good battery life

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

MSI R9 290X Lightning. //Mother of god @_@

Processor- AMD Athlon X4 750K Trinity Quad-Core 3.4GHz. Motherboard- MSI Socket FM2 FM2-A75MA-E35. GPU- NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti SC 2GB GDDR5. RAM-  4GB Corsair Vengeance. Storage- 750GB Seagate Barracuda HDD. PSU- Corsair CX500. Case- Rosewill Line-M MiniATX.

Dell Inspiron N5110 intel i5