Dark Rock Pro TR4 Review?

For Science!

I'm hunting around for some numbers for the Dark Rock Pro TR4.... If anybody has reviews especially if they compare it with the U14-S TR4 I would be very interested. I've used the non-TR4 version and it's similar to the NH-D15, if that is the case it should outperform the U14-S, but only one way to know....

Edit:

Found a German video, that seems to indicate it is "a little bit" better than the U14-S

https://video.golem.de/pc-hardware/22068/dark-rock-pro-tr4-luefter-test.html

16 minutes ago, For Science! said:

I'm hunting around for some numbers for the Dark Rock Pro TR4.... If anybody has reviews especially if they compare it with the U14-S TR4 I would be very interested. I've used the non-TR4 version and it's similar to the NH-D15, if that is the case it should outperform the U14-S, but only one way to know....

Edit:

Found a German video, that seems to indicate it is "a little bit" better than the U14-S

https://video.golem.de/pc-hardware/22068/dark-rock-pro-tr4-luefter-test.html

d15 performances the best, nh-u14s has the best compatibility and the drp4 looks the best.

I may be wrong.

16 hours ago, Altruist said:

d15 performances the best, nh-u14s has the best compatibility and the drp4 looks the best.

Not quite, but close enough. U14S needs most space in case to even fit. Its 167mm tall where D15 and DRP4 both are 160-162mm.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Not quite, but close enough. U14S needs most space in case to even fit. Its 167mm tall where D15 and DRP4 both are 160-162mm.

but it covers less if not any dimm slots, but might hit your first pcie slot, hopefully it isnt an x16 one

I may be wrong.

The D15 does not come in TR4 compatible mode anyway and is irrelevant to this thread.

1 hour ago, Altruist said: