Free to play

OBEYSQUIRREL

Hey guys, I'm waiting for my codes from NCIX to get my Nvidia bundle games, Assassins Creed and Splinter Cell: Blacklist. I don't have any money to buy other games yet, so can you please list some free to play games that you recommend? If you don't mind, please list some details about the game like what type it is, what it's about, and why you enjoy it or recommend it. Thanks!

Warframe is quite good, though can get a bit repetitive. Space third person adventure action thingo :D

DOTA 2, Planetside 2, TF2, NES or old console emulators, Realm of the mad god (WARNING: ADDICTING),Warframe, Hawken,

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

World of Tanks is supposed to be good but I haven't really had a go yet

Hawken and MechWarrior are the only other two that I know of

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Star Wars: The Old Republic, Elsword, Team Fortress 2.

Maybe emulate some games?

I recommend Kingdom Hearts 1/2 or Re:Chain of Memories. Final Fantasy 10 and I hate to have too much KH but Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep is another good game :P

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

DOTA 2/LoL, Hawken, World of Tanks/Warplanes.

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

PLanetside 2. Team fortress 2. Black light retribution. 

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

War Thunder, Tactical Intervention, and BFP4F is okay.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

DOTA 2/LoL, Hawken, World of Tanks/Warplanes.

what is the main difference between DOTA and LoL?

TERA. Free to play MMO. I would say that it's a Korean style MMO based on the art and graphics style. 

ftfy

Error: 410

In DOTA all hero are free, in LoL you need to pay or play for them

DOTA > LoL

Thanks for all of the suggestions everyone, these should keep me busy for a long time  :D

Dota is:

a. Through Steam

b. All characters (called heroes) are free

c. You find parts of a "kit" (skins) throughout normal gameplay and don't have to buy them (but still can)

d. there is push to talk

e. the keys are WERT

f. Dota was first

LoL is:

a. Through a download form their website

b. there is a rotation of free characters (called Champions) every week (changes, there are 10 per week)

c. The only way to get a skin is to buy Riot Points (RP), you can also get champions, xp/ip boosts, etc.

d. only chat

e. The keys are QWER

f. You can also get champs through Influence Points (IP) that you get by playing and CANNOT buy with real money.

Dota requires more skill and is harder to play. I personally don't play Dota, but I do play LoL (haven't gotten 30 yet though :()

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

TF2, LOL/Dota 2, Lotro, and Neverwinter are all very solid games.

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)

DOTA 2, Planetside 2, TF2, NES or old console emulators, Realm of the mad god (WARNING: ADDICTING),Warframe, Hawken,

Hey man, can you tell me how to link the web version to the steam version? I can't get it to work.