Logitech G102 or Sades Scythe or Corsair Harpoon

KihyunArikadou

I have been using the G102 - the fit is simple (similar to a normal office mouse). It took me a while to get used the side mouse buttons (esp. the one up top).

Otherwise it has been pretty good.

Do not know about the other.

Hope that helps. Do let me know if you have any other questions.

3 minutes ago, razaldo said:

I have been using the G102 - the fit is simple (similar to a normal office mouse). It took me a while to get used the side mouse buttons (esp. the one up top).

Otherwise it has been pretty good.

Do not know about the other.

Hope that helps. Do let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you for the feedback! I was actually going to make G102 a main. I've held it before along with G302,G402,G502 actually

On 11/7/2018 at 3:08 PM, KihyunArikadou said:

Thank you for the feedback! I was actually going to make G102 a main. I've held it before along with G302,G402,G502 actually

I have used the G402 owned by my brother

It does feel more comfortable to hold (I have a palm and finger tip grip). BUT the buttons seemed so hard to reach, except for the sniper button, all the other side buttons required more thumb travel compared to the G102

The lower side button on the G102 is quickly accessible when I use the mouse with a finger tip grip. Very helpful when playing Fortnite - that's where my shotgun or smg sits. 

17 hours ago, razaldo said:

I have used the G402 owned by my brother

It does feel more comfortable to hold (I have a palm and finger tip grip). BUT the buttons seemed so hard to reach, except for the sniper button, all the other side buttons required more thumb travel compared to the G102

The lower side button on the G102 is quickly accessible when I use the mouse with a finger tip grip. Very helpful when playing Fortnite - that's where my shotgun or smg sits. 

But i mainly play eSports game so in my mind it's always "Normal Looking mouse = more comfy" and the G502 feels heavy as hell :/.. But somehow i like M65's feel? I only use claw like my whole life because i use smaller mouse and holding them on palm is a nightmare. so that's why i put Harpoon in there xD

Harpoon would probably be a good fit if you want to stick with a claw grip.  It is lighter in weight than the M65, and does lack an independent sniper button, but you can program the side buttons with the iCUE software to have the same functionality.  Have you had a chance to visit a retailer or gaming event with the mice on display for you to try?  That would be the easiest way to decide.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

5 hours ago, Corsair Nick said:

Harpoon would probably be a good fit if you want to stick with a claw grip.  It is lighter in weight than the M65, and does lack an independent sniper button, but you can program the side buttons with the iCUE software to have the same functionality.  Have you had a chance to visit a retailer or gaming event with the mice on display for you to try?  That would be the easiest way to decide.

Maybe the Harpoon is displayed but Scythe is probably not because it's from a small brand.. And I don't really want to deal with the 'spinning out' deal that Rocket Jump Ninja talked about in like every video.. And i just realized on my cart i have a bad psu so is a XFX 650W Triple X edition good?