I would like to know if i hit the table of my pc and it has wiggled will i damage anything?

Go to solution Solved by Cyberspirit,

Nah you are good. They can withstand much more than that.

Hello while i was moving i accidently hitted the table of my pc on the left with my knee while i was going out i hited it and the pc has wiggeled or moved will this make any damage to my pc or my components specialy to cpu or gpu and thank you.

20181107_003037.jpg

As said above, no worries if you do it once..

You don't want to make a habit of doing it though, especially spinning hard drives are not a fan of the needless vibrations.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

The only thing that is sensitive to mechanical shocks in your computer is the hard drive... mechanical hard drives  They have discs that spin inside at high speed (5400rpm or higher)

Nudging the desk a bit isn't that much of a shock. However, if you punch or slap your hand down on your keyboard and the computer in on the desk (or in the desk like in your picture), then that could be a big enough shock to register.

Hard drives typically have shock sensors and will quickly park their heads so that the vibration from the shock won't cause the read/write heads to touch the spinning discs but still, it's not an absolutely 100% always safe protection measure.