Corsair officially reveals the Obsidian 250D!

BiFii

I think it looks cute.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

I have to say, corsair is milking the obsidian line. Originally it was their high end line. Then they made the 650d. That was pushing it. The 750d I get, but the 350D?? and now this? What is the point of this lineup anymore?

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

I'm really digging that case. Sure, it's bulky for an mITX case, but it still looks really nice and I like the watercooling implementation. I really wish there was more space for bigger fans in the back, though. 80mm? Seriously? I get why Corsair did it, but I don't think I would ever use 80mm fans.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

meh, I have one word.

Silverstone.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

Price is not bad, but it the obsidian styling looks kind of strange in this form factor imo

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

uuu that's a sexy bitch, dam gurl :D

Why's everybody complaining? They've made 3 cases now in this generation that had the exact same cosmetics but were just different sizes. Use your brain.

Taking an existing design and simply squishing and stretching it to fit a different shape or size is lazy and stupid. It would have looked much better if they had settled on the form factor first, then designed the case around the form factor.

Let me show you an example of why I hate this:

http://puu.sh/5GzId

I will always maintain that the Prodigy was a blatant rip-off from the older generation Mac Pro's case. They simply took a Mac Pro, squished it down, fattened it out and built it from plastic instead of gorgeous aluminium.

Let me show another example. My favourite car is the DeLorean. I think it's beautiful, cool, awesome and so on. But whilst I love this:

http://puu.sh/6dGH4

I most certainly don't love this:

http://puu.sh/6dGHi

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

Well I think I've just found my living room steam box case.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

i wanna dis. It looks so baller x)

Sorry for my bad English!
i5-4590 | Sabertooth Z97 mk2 | Intel HD 4600 | ADATA XPG V1 2x4GB 1600MHz CL9 | Intel 530 120GB | Cooler Master N600 | Seasonic G-450 | Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 | Win8.1 Pro x64

The window on the Top looks awkward :D

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk