Right to be worried?

So I got my XPS 13 9370 a few days ago and I gotta say i've had some trouble with it. I'm not sure whether i'm being overly worried but whenever I have the laptop plugged in and charging the temperatures get really hot and the fans kick in. Another, more concerning worry is that the laptop is making a staticy noise both when the charger is and isn't plugged in, though it is much louder when the charger is plugged in. I was thinking whether i should ask for a replacement/refund or should I just keep it

Thanks 

Is the static noise coming from the speakers?

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Just now, WereCatf said:

Is the static noise coming from the speakers?

No, ive made sure. its coming from the type c ports and from the back of the vents on it. the speakers just have a sort of "breeze" sound which is normal but the static sound I mean is very crackly and poppy

9 minutes ago, Cjhalgmad said:

whenever I have the laptop plugged in and charging the temperatures get really hot and the fans kick in

This is normal in XPS 13

9 minutes ago, Cjhalgmad said:

more concerning worry is that the laptop is making a staticy noise both when the charger is and isn't plugged in

Is it coil whine? If yes, then it's common in XPS 13

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

5 minutes ago, Cjhalgmad said:

No, ive made sure. its coming from the type c ports and from the back of the vents on it. the speakers just have a sort of "breeze" sound which is normal but the static sound I mean is very crackly and poppy

A quick Google-search seems to say that some of the fans can be a bit rattly and Dell has had quality-control issues with them. For such a thin laptop getting hot while charging doesn't sound particularly alarming, though you could just contact Dell's support and ask them?

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

A quick Google-search seems to say that some of the fans can be a bit rattly and Dell has had quality-control issues with them. For such a thin laptop getting hot while charging doesn't sound particularly alarming, though you could just contact Dell's support and ask them?

Yeah OK, it seems i'm being a bit over dramatic then aren't I. I think i'm gonna get another laptop however as the coil whine is a bit of a pain but thanks anyways