Rendering 4k on 24 cores

qwertywarrior

In other news, Intel is sponsoring CES's heating. This thing must be melting if it's rendering 4K

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Forgive me, but loading 24 cores isn't that huge... Hell, it'll load 100 cores if it could. Rendering'll take up as much power as it can. The cool thing is of course the 24 core processor.

Way to miss the point there.

Yes because the thread isn't titled "Rendering 4k on 24 cores after all. It couldn't be about rendering at ALL, could it. Hmmm. And the article is pretty much titled the same. Way to miss the obvious there, hoss.

why isn't  LTT showing youtube ?

why isn't  LTT showing youtube ?

This is kinda like, a really old problem. Go back, highlight the youtube link, then click the unlink button. It's on the bottom bar, to the left of the add picture button

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

In other news, Intel is sponsoring CES's heating. This thing must be melting if it's rendering 4K

Why? the cores werent at 100% by the looks of it.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..