Recommend me a 50$ Gaming Headset with thick foam

Recommend me a 50$ Gaming Headset with thick foam.

Can someone give me a good quality headset that is around 50$ (w/ mic) whether the brand is popular or not, the only headset i know so far is the Cougar Phontum but i can't find this product around my country/region (Philippines). I preffer a simple styled headset that would easily comprehend with the style of my setup because i plan to do a 2 color mixed (ex. black and white) clean setup. Please recommend any headset that has a good quality and targets comfortability.

Thank You Very Much in advance!~

13 minutes ago, MitZZ said:

Just grab some Siberia 200s? or some cheap decent Chinese thing?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

@Streetguru thanks, i'll consider that siberia 200 headset 'cuz i think i can easily find that product since it is steelseries.

The HyperX Cloud Stinger is worth taking a look at, I personally own one and I find myself using the mic mute feature quite often when playing with friends. Can't really help describing the audio quality though since I'm the type of guy that owns an hd 598cs but still uses EarPods 90-95% of the time as I prefer its shape and couldn't care less with the sound quality.

Do you mean a headphone with a mic or a regular headphone? If the latter, then Superlux HD668B or HD681 EVO with Brainwavz velour pads. You can add an Antlion ModMic or a Massdrop Minimic later.

HD668B has very good imaging, separation and detail for competitive shooters, but the treble might be too sharp and sibilant, and the sub-bass might be too light for story/immersive games. HD681 EVO has more rumble and smoother, less offensive treble, but is bad for competitive shooters. It sounds warmer and more fun. Both have a wide and deep soundstage.