is there tubing that is easy to bend and looks like hard tubing?

Just now, Mariofan0 said:

If you don't want to bend it, you can cut it off and add adapters so you don't have to do any bending, there is no tubing that looks like hard tubing but is easy to bend.

3 hours ago, Mariofan0 said:

PETG? It's easier to bend than acrylic. You still need to heat it before bending... 

Or use angled adapters but those will add up to the price tag...

CPU: i7-12700KF Grill Plate Edition // MOBO: Asus Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 // RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 FE // PSU: Corsair RM750i // CASE: Thermaltake Core X71 // BOOT: Samsung Evo 960 500GB

STORAGE: WD PC SN530 512GB + Samsung Evo 860 500GB // COOLING: Full custom loop // DISPLAY: LG 34UC89G-B

soft tube looks like hard tube, and both come in a variety of sizes to boot.

if you mean, is there a soft tube that can give you clean/precise runs with your tube, without angled adapters.

the answer is mostly NO,   while a tube may exist.   there is no conventional replacement for hard tube, with a flexible tube.

fittings act very differently,    Hard Vs soft  Tube fittings,

More flexible options exist. But the flexibility of a Hose Correlates to the amount of plasticize shit they put in the mix. Which over time leeches out a gunks up blocks under the right conditions. 

I hope this extra Information Helps.