I feel for this person, i really do

Doing my usual of looking at stuff i can't afford on ebay i came across this wonderful item description on a 1080ti

I have two of these for sale which were used in a SLI configuration for just over a year. They were bought at roughly the same time and have swapped PCI slots about every couple of months when I cleaned them so although over a year old they've only really had about half that time's use and roughly even wear. I can't see any differences between them (other than the serial numbers, which I have photos of to show they match the boxes).

They are both in full working order, they run at around 65 degrees when running the TimeSpy benchmark, which is lower than the previous much larger cards I had. The mini size makes them very easy to fit into smaller PC cases and these were actually the only ones that would fit into the second PCI slot in our case due to the HDD housing. These were the best cards around at the time I bought them (for my son) but apparently they're not anymore so they're being sold to put towards one starting with a '2' instead of a '1'.

The price on eBay seems to be around £525 to £550 so I'll offer these for £500 plus £10 postage to cover Royal Mail Special Delivery which insures up to £500 against loss. It will require a signature and will be delivered the next working day after payment is received.

If you buy both I will have to charge postage twice as if I combine the boxes they are too big for a small parcel and the total value means the cost would be £49.92, so much cheaper to send as two small parcels for £20.

I have 100% feedback and have used eBay since it started virtually so buy with confidence.

Press 'F' for respects for your mother!

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

What honest person bothers to say

I have 100% feedback and have used eBay since it started virtually so buy with confidence.

???

If you're interested in a product please download and read the manual first.

Don't forget to tag or quote in your reply if you want me to know you've answered or have another question.

5 minutes ago, keskparane said:

What honest person bothers to say

???

Same sort of honest person with only 700ish feedback and they've been a member since 2003

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

2 minutes ago, YouSirAreADudeSir said:

Same sort of honest person with only 700ish feedback

Well fair enough, but as a rule I steer clear of people who need to justify their honesty without reason.

If you're interested in a product please download and read the manual first.

Don't forget to tag or quote in your reply if you want me to know you've answered or have another question.