Upgrade/New build for 1080p 144hz

xJYnxX

New gpu or new everything? I am playing lot of shooters like Overwatch, i want to have epic/high settings and avg 120 fps.

This is what i game on now. 

I5 7500 

Asus b250m motherboard

GTX 1050 

8 gb ram 2400 mhz

SSD/HDD 

If i would just do a upgrade then i would get a gtx 1070 ti and another stick of 8 gb ram (=16 gb). Then i have been thinking of getting a 1060 6gb when the 1070 ti maybe will be bottlenecked by the cpu, so will that be any issue there? 

If my cpu won't do it, give me a parts list of the best gaming pc for 1080p 144hz. budget, 1500€

where are you going to buy it? Germany, The Netherlands, France? I need it for the pcpartpicker build

Finland, but if you don't find it just put Germany or something. The parts are more important?

couldnt do it with finland's pricing in pcpartpicker. will use german instead. what case and psu do you have in your system right now? also, does that budget include the monitor?

fractal design focus G is the case. psu corsair vs 650 650W. monitor not included

this is what you can get in germany with that budget

2 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

this is what you can get in germany with that budget

What? Why would you guy that overly expensive motherboard? 

1 minute ago, Brooksie359 said:

What? Why would you guy that overly expensive motherboard? 

becouse a good mobo on german pricing is hard to find? I would pay as much for a pro carbon as this one.

5 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

becouse a good mobo on german pricing is hard to find? I would pay as much for a pro carbon as this one.

The Asus board is an x370 version and might not even have the updated bios. I wouldn't get it tbh. 

Just now, Brooksie359 said:

The Asus board is an x370 version and might not even have the updated bios. I wouldn't get it tbh. 

the chance of getting an old bios on older series is getting less and less. and it's a great board for that price in Germany. only thing missing is storemi, but that's one big bug

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

the chance of getting an old bios on older series is getting less and less. and it's a great board for that price in Germany. only thing missing is storemi, but that's one big bug

It's an old board that is selling for a reduced price to get rid of stock. I wouldn't take the risk because chances are it's been sitting on the shelf a long time. Just buy an x470 board and nobody even has to worry about compatibility issues. Nothing would suck more than to get all your parts and put the thing together to only have the thing not work. People say it's a small chance but it's not all that uncommon as one would think and isn't worth the risk imo. Let's say they do end up with one with an old bios. Then what are they supposed to do? It's a bunch of hassle that nobody wants to deal with. I don't feel comfortable recommending someone to buy a motherboard that might work. 

Get a new psu as well. That Corsair VS shouldn't be anywhere near a R7 2700 and 1080 ti.

If your case can fit this 1080 ti then you can do this in your budget:

Or you can just get a 1070 but make sure your PSU is adequate. 

Rest In Peace my old signature...                  September 11th 2018 ~ December 26th 2018