Advise for a Designing build

MajorZ

hello all,

so i am working on building 2 PCs for designing for my Stationery Shop's use, budget is USD1,300 for each PC.

i have done my gaming build before, but now the build is for designing so here i am confused about which motherboard and which GPU should i go for ??

any advise would be appreciated :) .  

what kind of design ?

will u use AutoCAD ?

3D work or 2D work ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

what kind of design ?

will u use AutoCAD ?

3D work or 2D work ?

photoshop / illustrator

and no i wont be using AutoCAD 

Are you designing from the ground up?

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

photoshop / illustrator

can you detail what you want in that system ?

lots of hard drives for storage ?

are u looking for a small slim pc ?

space constraints ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I'd suggest reading some of my concepts & features from a my blog but if my ideas are stolen -_- calling the lawyers :)

http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/15/entry-30-project-m13/

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

let me detail the activities that is running on the current PCs, both is currently used to the max level and kept open for long hours, so the current PCs stuck because of that, so i decided to get a new pc with a better performance, even if it the performance was over what i need that wont be a problem, because maybe in the future i will use more heavy softwares.

what exactly i need is to get advised about a good GPU and Motherboard that support what i need.

@qwertywarrior

for storage 2 hard drive will be enough

size of PC woulding matter i got alot of space in the shop.

let me detail the activities that is running on the current PCs, both is currently used to the max level and kept open for long hours, so the current PCs stuck because of that, so i decided to get a new pc with a better performance, even if it the performance was over what i need that wont be a problem, because maybe in the future i will use more heavy softwares.

what exactly i need is to get advised about a good GPU and Motherboard that support what i need.

@qwertywarrior

for storage 2 hard drive will be enough

size of PC woulding matter i got alot of space in the shop.

Must the budget cover Windows? Monitor? Mouse? Keyboard? Stylus & tablet?

Is noise an issue?

How much storage do the machines actually need, 100GB, 250GB, 1TB, 4TB, more?

Can US pricing be used to establish cost?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

photoshop / illustrator

What version of Adobe are you using?

Plan your build as a whole and not part by part.

Also, read before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.