A free network monitor?

aandril

I'm looking for a network monitor that shows total download and uploads (internet/wifi usage)

All I keep finding are stupid programs that only show upload and download speed at that moment...

You're gonna need to be more specific.

When you say "total download and uploads" what do you mean exactly?

Do you mean the number of MB that has been uploaded or downloaded? Do you mean the number of packets or files?

When you say "total" do you mean on your computer or on the entire network?

1 hour ago, aandril said:

I'm looking for a network monitor that shows total download and uploads (internet/wifi usage)

All I keep finding are stupid programs that only show upload and download speed at that moment...

LTT is an official sponsor of Glasswire, which will log incoming/outgoing traffic and let you view trends of data usage over a certain time period. However, it's only going to track the devices you have it installed on, so if you want to track your whole home's internet usage, you'll want to purchase a router capable of running decent firmware, such as AdvancedTomato. Firmware like this has bandwidth monitoring & data usage built right in so you can keep track of each individual device's usage.

https://advancedtomato.com/

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

17 hours ago, Helibert said:

I have used it for a while in the pass and it's pretty good but per computer basis as all other software. It is not perfect as it show a bit more usage than there is but close enough to say it's pretty good.

17 hours ago, aandril said:

The most accurate ones are those embedded in enterprise level routers. On top of my head i recall one that had the word "druid" in it that was in a 24 port router that we could monitor and shape traffic on either the normal network and DMZ separately which was very nice to monitor our web servers usage or internal user usage