Ray retiring from doing equals three :(

Jagzz

http://youtu.be/Z68IN7drbQI?t=34s

Going to happen some time this year.

I'm kinda on the same boat with him when he said that the show was starting to get a little immature for him. I mean he would have to start forcing immature jokes for his age, which would definitely not be good for the show.

What do you think about his decision?

http://youtu.be/Z68IN7drbQI?t=34s 

Going to happen some time this year.

I'm kinda on the same boat with him when he said that the show was starting to get a little immature for him. I mean he would have to start forcing immature jokes for his age, which would definitely not be good for the show.

What do you think about his decision?

finaly, he was struggling to be funny on the show.

In other news, Anna Akana (Ray's girlfriend) has been crying randomly for some unknown reason that she doesn't know.

I think she's pregnant and they both know. The timing is too perfect.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

finally, he was struggling to be funny on the show.

So so true.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

He hasn't been funny since capital hill gangsta :(

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

It was a decent show, and I still think it is somewhat funny to this day. Obviously not to the same degree as it used to be. But I doubt I'll miss it too badly, because let's face it. It's basically a replygirl type of show, with less tits and more dick jokes. And most of those videos I've already seen anyway.

Still watch it to this day but I'm not sad to see it go, I agree with Ray that it has run it's course by now. I absolutely love the podcast though, and I truly hope Ray gets to do what he really want. :)

i used to like him

started to get on my nerves

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

finally, he was struggling to be funny on the show.

some of his new videos are just terrible, I wonder how long Linus will last or Jon from Technobuffalo. they can probably hold out a bit longer, but it will be a sad day and I always think that my children will grow up with a different internet than we have right now or it was 2 years ago. 

I preferred phillyd, he was better to watch.

Rwj was never really funny, I just laughed at the videos

"if by "bass" you mean wet farts then yes, those are the razer crapkens"

Yes, I heard. A little sad about it but hey, solid reasons.

His videos were cool to watch but in the past 2 years or so he has just fell flat.

His one video per video series got him unsubbed from all the spam.

His girlfriend and his mini series Riley Rewind was really good for what it was.

I like to watch Youtube miniseries's a lot more.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Yeah he was kinda struggling but this means that he MIGHT have more time on his hands for projects.

And yeah Ray has matured and it shows when he does Equals Three.

he said that the show was starting to get a little immature for him. I mean he would have to start forcing immature jokes for his age, which would definitely not be good for the show.

So he finally realized he is above the age of 12?

He hasn't been funny since capital hill gangsta :(

I thought capital hill gangsta sucked.

Seriously isn't he just defending from haters? -_- If anybody is 12 years old it's people who hate him and go insult him on social media.

He could just ignore them but labeling him as a cunt because he reliates to people who hate him? 0 logic and it makes me think you hate him for no reason.

Obviously the rude replies are for people who hate and he replies normally to the ones who do act nice.

Obviously the rude replies are for people who hate and he replies normally to the ones who do act nice.

He was also claiming that the 12 year olds who didn't want him to quit have a lame/boring/whatever life. How is hating on your own fanbase not being a c---?

He was also claiming that the 12 year olds who didn't want him to quit have a lame/boring/whatever life. How is hating on your own fanbase not being a c---?

Oh, I missed that.

Yeah that's just dumb. However he could have insulted him very badly or something making ray respond in that way, idk.

Hold on, looking at his page on Twitter, these tweets on the pic don't even exist.... Fake.

Yeah he was kinda struggling but this means that he MIGHT have more time on his hands for projects.

And yeah Ray has matured and it shows when he does Equals Three.

This.

After watching Riley Rewind i can't wait to see what his next project is.

This.

After watching Riley Rewind i can't wait to see what his next project is.

What was the super secret project that he was talking about back in the breaking NYC days?