Games stuttering / Lower than normal fps

Bluee
Okay, so normally I've been able to stream with decent fps no stuttering or anything like that and been fine, so I boot up my computer again the next time w a new 8gb stick of ram, update my NVIDIA driver (tried rolling way back and rolling back to the version before) 
Updated windows have yet to try and do a roll back from the windows update. 
Usually I'd run CS:GO at around 200fps+ now it's struggling to get 140 and it'll drop down to 60. 
Fortnite does the same but not as bad. I'm not really sure what to do I thought maybe it was becauase I had two monitors at different rez's but unplugged one monitor and the same thing kept happening. 

Now I can't even stream without it dropping hella frames. Would love any troubleshooting I've done plenty of research and tried to fix it all night, now the morning now while playing some games in between still with the stuttering problem getting no better. 

Don't really notice the stuttering or fps drops in other games like League, or Starcraft.
(Haven't tried streaming at the same time tho but I'm sure If I decided to start streaming they'd probably start dropping frames) 

Specs: 
Processor
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz

Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970

RAM
12 GB

Operating System
Microsoft Windows 10 (build 17134), 64-bit

Same here

I only get about 30fps in CSGO

Specs:

CPU: i7 6700k 4.4gHz

GPU : Gtx 970

RAM: 16gb

37 minutes ago, Bluee said:

update my NVIDIA driver (tried rolling way back and rolling back to the version before) 

Uninstall completely and reinstall the driver. Don't use the latest ones. See whether it works.

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

6 minutes ago, GeneXiS_X said:

Uninstall completely and reinstall the driver. Don't use the latest ones. See whether it works.

I've already done this with two separate older drivers. 

did you check the gpu coolers? start with checking the clock speeds on your gpu, if its lower than normal (gpu boost should be bumping it above stock), take it out, clean the heatsinks, reapply thermal paste, check if the fans work as they should, boot without side panel and check the results again.