I'm an idiot

Shoe_Eater

I have a tip for everybody who reads this post... NEVER LEAVE THINGS IN POCKETS.

I learnt this the hard way when my AKG earbuds were in my pants when they made it into the wash... I'm surprised they work at all, although the left side is like at 20% of the volume of the other one, the sound is discorded, and i can't use it on any phones because the volume rocker is fucked to the volume buttons and the play/pause button keeps triggering on it's own, :( sad sad days. 

Also i am wondering if anybody would know of a good replacement for me to use, and they would have to be the small in-ear ones. 

Also atleast these borked ones smell nice now :D 

Sadness is the one true emotion, and happiness, well, that's just a lie, sadness is all many of us feel, and is all we need to feel, because having it any other way, would just be wrong, why be happy when you can just be miserable like myself. 

7 minutes ago, Shoe_Eater said:

I have a tip for everybody who reads this post... NEVER LEAVE THINGS IN POCKETS.

I learnt this the hard way when my AKG earbuds were in my pants when they made it into the wash... I'm surprised they work at all, although the left side is like at 20% of the volume of the other one, the sound is discorded, and i can't use it on any phones because the volume rocker is fucked to the volume buttons and the play/pause button keeps triggering on it's own, :( sad sad days. 

Also i am wondering if anybody would know of a good replacement for me to use, and they would have to be the small in-ear ones. 

Also atleast these borked ones smell nice now :D 

Stuff happens, i've put a few usb's through the wash, i always just let the good old rice trick work for a few hours and haven't had any issues, i'm a headset fan so ill not be giving you a recommendations cause i have no experience other than Apple EarBuds. BUT HEY THEY SMELL NICE!~

Edited by Gotham
Put headphones instead of Ear Buds

Don't worry fam, when I was still in high school I left my HTC earbuds (which I had to use every day) in my pocket and went on a go-kart track for a few dozen laps and totally snapped them to bits because I went into them corners with fury. ?

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

1 minute ago, Gotham said:

Stuff happens, i've put a few usb's through the wash, i always just let the good old rice trick work for a few hours and haven't had any issues, i'm a headset fan so ill not be giving you a recommendations cause i have no experience other than Apple Headphones. BUT HEY THEY SMELL NICE!~

Apple Headphones... Well... I remembered i had some old ones under my bed that i stopped using because they kept causing blisters in my ears, and the cable started getting badly damaged, i tried them last night, and #1 they barely fit properly anymore, and #2 oh my god they sound so shit, and #3 you have to have the volume at max to get to where the AKG ones were at 30%

Sadness is the one true emotion, and happiness, well, that's just a lie, sadness is all many of us feel, and is all we need to feel, because having it any other way, would just be wrong, why be happy when you can just be miserable like myself. 

Just now, Shoe_Eater said:

Apple Headphones... Well... I remembered i had some old ones under my bed that i stopped using because they kept causing blisters in my ears, and the cable started getting badly damaged, i tried them last night, and #1 they barely fit properly anymore, and #2 oh my god they sound so shit, and #3 you have to have the volume at max to get to where the AKG ones were at 30%

Then let me suggest, if you wanna blow some money --->BIG DOLLARS

3 minutes ago, Shoe_Eater said:

This might be a better deal for you Here

I would consider the OnePlus Bullets V2, there $20 and I was very supprised at the sound quality.

CPU: Intel I5-7500 

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master ML240

Motherboard: ASRock B250M PRO 4

Memory: 16GB Patriot Viper Elite

Gpu: Asus Dual 1060 3GB

Storage: Corsair 120GB M.2 NVME

500GB Samsung 860 EVO

1TB WD Blue

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+Bronze

Case: Phanteks P350X

Monitors: HP Omen 25in 144hz

and some 25in Acer

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX RGB

Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro

Headphones= VModa Crossfade Wireless(but used wired)

Speakers: Some janky speakers I jerry-rigged

3 minutes ago, Gotham said:

Then let me suggest, if you wanna blow some money --->BIG DOLLARS

OH MY GOD THAT LINK... THOSE ARE THE UGLIEST THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN. WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME :( i cannot unsee this

Edit:

THE SECOND ONES YOU SENT ARE EVEN WORSE ? WHY DO YOU HURT MY EYES LIKE THIS :( 

Edited by Shoe_Eater

2 minutes ago, Shoe_Eater said:

OH MY GOD THAT LINK... THOSE ARE THE UGLIEST THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN. WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME :( i cannot unsee this

Edit:

THE SECOND ONES YOU SENT ARE EVEN WORSE ? WHY DO YOU HURT MY EYES LIKE THIS :( 

I'm sorry for blinding you ❤️ but that's the headphones i would definitely "NOT" buy!

i always keep stuff like that in my backpack. the only things in my pockets are my wallet and phone, and i need those a lot so i don't forget them.

She/Her

This is more of a status update but yeah I keep thumb drives and like things in my pockets but I ALWAYS make sure to empty every pocket before throwing the pants into my hamper or the laundry pile.

3 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

This is more of a status update but yeah I keep thumb drives and like things in my pockets but I ALWAYS make sure to empty every pocket before throwing the pants into my hamper or the laundry pile.

i normally do the same, but this was that one day when i did everything different, because i did some driving after school, and when walking to the door, i needed to put my headphones in my pocket because they were getting in the way, but i threw my phone and wallet in my bag when i grabbed my keys, and since i only had headphones in my pocket, i forgot

awww, RIP your earbuds but ? your One Shot avatar :) (I was the PR guy for that game, yay).

Director of Marketing for Antlion Audio, creators of the ModMic.

More info at www.ModMic.com

Ask questions, I'm friendly!