USB solution to repetitive key presses on a bunch of computers

I need something that would allow me to send a set of preprogrammed keypresses to any computer I plug it into. 

I plug it in it executes the preprogrammed key presses then when it's done I take it out and plug it into the next computer.
or 

a keyboard that I can plug into several computers that would send the key presses to all computers at the same time 

at my work, I set up several computers manually almost every day so if I had this device I would only have to hit the keys once for several computers rather than going to each computer and typing on each one, one at a time.

or 

a Macro key set that stores the macros locally on the device so I could create macros and plug it into any computer and run the macros without having to install the software for the thing. because I would need it to work without a program running in the background of the OS like most gaming keyboards do. 

Example of what I do when I set up a computer.

1st I have to reimage the computer with pixie boot 

2nd I have to put in my credentials 

3rd I wait for it to install windows

4th I have to make myself local admin 

5th I have to I have to hit the windows key and type in the IP address for the server that has my bat files on it 

6th then from there, I would run the appropriate bat files depending on which department the computer is going to 

so since steps 1-5 are exactly the same every time I would like a way to automate it for several computers at the same time. 

I usually set up several computers at a time

so being able to plug in a USB device to take care of steps 1-5 for me while I do other things would be nice then do step 6 individually after

or 
a keyboard that can send the keypresses to several computers at once would also be nice so I only have to do steps 1-5 once then go to each computer and do step 6 individually 

4 hours ago, Kodi4444 said:

I need something that would allow me to send a set of preprogrammed keypresses to any computer I plug it into. 

I plug it in it executes the preprogrammed key presses then when it's done I take it out and plug it into the next computer.
or 

a keyboard that I can plug into several computers that would send the key presses to all computers at the same time 

at my work, I set up several computers manually almost every day so if I had this device I would only have to hit the keys once for several computers rather than going to each computer and typing on each one, one at a time.

or 

a Macro key set that stores the macros locally on the device so I could create macros and plug it into any computer and run the macros without having to install the software for the thing. because I would need it to work without a program running in the background of the OS like most gaming keyboards do. 

Example of what I do when I set up a computer.

1st I have to reimage the computer with pixie boot 

2nd I have to put in my credentials 

3rd I wait for it to install windows

4th I have to make myself local admin 

5th I have to I have to hit the windows key and type in the IP address for the server that has my bat files on it 

6th then from there, I would run the appropriate bat files depending on which department the computer is going to 

so since steps 1-5 are exactly the same every time I would like a way to automate it for several computers at the same time. 

I usually set up several computers at a time

so being able to plug in a USB device to take care of steps 1-5 for me while I do other things would be nice then do step 6 individually after

or 
a keyboard that can send the keypresses to several computers at once would also be nice so I only have to do steps 1-5 once then go to each computer and do step 6 individually 

Sounds very familiar if not identical to what I do at my work... I wonder if we work for the same company lol.

Anyway, if you have a managed image of windows you might not be able to run autorun. Usually it's disabled by default for admins and generic users the same. Which renders this solution useless, but if you do have autorun you're able to make an autohotkey script that allows you to do everything you've just stated and more - have a look into it. Pretty handy!

Pretty sure you can do it with an auto run script. 

Sudo make me a sandwich