My I5-6402P isn't turboing to 3.4 Ghz

So I started the same topic before but it wasn't answered!

MY problem is that my cpu just goes to turbo on startup, or very rarely for 1 s. Can I do anything about it? Mobo: H110M-CS, bios version: 2.17.1246

3.4 isn't the all core turbo on that CPU. It's for 1 core only. Whenever more than 1 core is needed, clock speed drops.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

when you run a stress test say aid64 what does to clock up too and is it thermal throttling?

i7-8700k @ 5GHz || MSI Z370 Sli Plus || Gigabyte G1 Gaming GeForce GTX 1080 || 250GB 970 EVO NVMe SSD, 250GB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Black HDD, 4TB WD Blue HDD

Corsair Vengeance RGB CL141818 3200Mhz 2x8GB || Corsair Obsidian 500d RGB SE || Corsair H150i || Corsair RM750x || Acer Predator XB241H, Acer G257HL

2 minutes ago, Picklestine said:

when you run a stress test say aid64 what does to clock up too and is it thermal throttling?

I will check

Are you using task manager to observe the clock speed? Because I believe that TM takes an average, not allowing you to see it when an individual core or perhaps 2 cores are turboing while the others aren't.

1 minute ago, akio123008 said:

Are you using task manager to observe the clock speed? Because I believe that TM takes an average, not allowing you to see it when an individual core or perhaps 2 cores are turboing while the others aren't.

No, I am using CoreTemp

Just now, Justasking said:

No, I am using CoreTemp

that should be all right then. I'd try some other utilities too just to be sure though.

On 10/16/2018 at 3:16 PM, Picklestine said:

So I am sorry for not responding for so long, but I was too busy and I didn't have time, here are the results of the stress test, I ran it for 5 mins, no throttling. Could someone tell me a program that controls the fans in windows?

stabilitytest.png