A WaterCooled Mac Pro?

EpicGeekonFire

What is the black trash can could be watercooled? I mean for 3k they could probably implement it some how. I don't feel it has a very good cooling solution as they put all the heat to the center and a low pressure fan removes heat slowly from the center. It would be cool if they implemented a water cooling solution and a custom circular rad for it all. The heat of all 3 components 2 gpus and 1 cpu can create a lot of heat and having them beingwatercooled would be superb! THe engineering of the thing is so remarkable the funny trashcan thing is kinda failing its true amazinness. 

MacPro2013_35781456_14_610x407.jpg

27.00.jpg

Forget about this. I said something that while it was true, I regret putting it that way.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

you realize that the 3K costs exists for a reason

they have to have it so all the hardware works properly with their OS so they have to have an extra added cost of R&D for creating mac drivers + a proprietary motherboard to hook everything up to that windows PC's don't have

I seriously wonder why you people think you are getting a value or something with macs jesus

Put a Zalman style circular rad up the top maybe?

It's a mac though so eh

that would work with one cpu but we need it for 3

they have to have it so all the hardware works properly with their OS so they have to have an extra added cost of R&D for creating mac drivers + a proprietary motherboard to hook everything up to that windows PC's don't have

I seriously wonder why you people think you are getting a value or something with macs jesus

It's actually a good value considering competing ivy bridge-e workstations cost $1000 more

more like black chrome and that would be hard to do, fitting 3 blocks ,rad and pump? yeah it could be be a all in one but the formfactor and the size will be impossible to maintain. and to me thats what sells this desktop

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

#everybrandwhoreever

more like black chrome and that would be hard to do, fitting 3 blocks ,rad and pump? yeah it could be be a all in one but the formfactor and the size will be impossible to maintain. and to me thats what sells this desktop

Its circumference would be increased a bit yes.... 

One at the top and at the bottom. They aren't very high end parts so that could handle the heat

We need 3 blocks, maybe like a custom loop... 1 rad and 1 res.

You can add 3 blocks to 2 AIO rads easily. That Asus twin 7970 thing had a single rad and 2 pump/block units on the card.

We need a place for a pump its gonna be a little bigger of a machine...

It's actually a good value considering competing ivy bridge-e workstations cost $1000 more

with an i7 you can actually overclock that and all your components

If someone wants to buy me one, I'd be more than happy to try and watercool it... I have a few ideas

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

ikr

Great post.

Perhaps they didnt watercool it because they want to make money on it. Imagine how many problems it would cause them.

im sure they have engineered it so that the components are not getting too hot. The rest of their products seem to last a long time, so why would this be any different?

with an i7 you can actually overclock that and all your components

the target demographic does not overclock or even know what it is

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

the target demographic does not overclock or even know what it is

I'm pretty sure if they do workstation they do overclocking

Quit calling it a fucking trash can people, it makes you all sound like uneducated c**ts.

aaaand I did a prank call to apple saying why hey sell electronic trash cans.... :3

If someone wants to buy me one, I'd be more than happy to try and watercool it... I have a few ideas

Wait until I get a job...

Great post.

Perhaps they didnt watercool it because they want to make money on it. Imagine how many problems it would cause them.

im sure they have engineered it so that the components are not getting too hot. The rest of their products seem to last a long time, so why would this be any different?

Its just a thought and yes it is a great post, simple but to the point and its all in short form :D