Need some Dr Strange help

shea99

So for Halloween we goin as the avengers. Somehow I’ve been talked into going as Dr Strange and was wondering if you guys could help me create a costume for as cheap as possible. I can sow an stuff and willing to diy it all just want some help as to finding the stuff I can use uk based 

thanks

So what did you actually need help with? Because I'm reading this as "everything" 

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

See this?

doctor-strange.jpg

Copy this.

Otherwise, your request is too broad. What exactly do you need help with?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Red cape (from a fabric store), get some blue Jedi robes. Chuck those on get a leather belt and bob's ya uncle.

6 minutes ago, Netivity said:

Red cape (from a fabric store), get some blue Jedi robes. Chuck those on get a leather belt and bob's ya uncle.

That's actually a pretty good way to get a half decent looking costume (though not pro cosplay level accuracy). I'd throw in some blue work pants (construction/trades/or BDU), since a lot of Jedi costumes either don't include pants, or the pants that they include are grey/brown/white.

After that, embroidery if the OP wants to get fine detail that actually matches the official costume.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

1 minute ago, dalekphalm said:

That's actually a pretty good way to get a half decent looking costume (though not pro cosplay level accuracy). I'd throw in some blue work pants (construction/trades/or BDU), since a lot of Jedi costumes either don't include pants, or the pants that they include are grey/brown/white.

After that, embroidery if the OP wants to get fine detail that actually matches the official costume.

Thanks man, was all based off that image that you sent through to be honest. 

But I don't think OP is wanting to go cosplay level as he managed to "somehow get talked into" becoming Dr.Strange.

That's why I suggested the Jedi robes, because heck i'd be a Jedi any day! :D 

And if no pants are included, go in your birthday suit or buy a kilt bahahaha

Jokes aside and onto more of the topic though: It's never a bad to learn embroidery and stitching and that type of stuff. It'll help immensely with this costume.