Can I use this headset with my phone wirelessly?

Turtleloverdyl

I want to use the ROG STRIX Fusion 500 with my phone. It uses a USB dongle that connects the headset to the PS4/PC to become wireless. Can I Buy a USB to USB type c adapter and use it to plug in the dongle that would then be connected to the phone? I dont know if the Headset would recieve a connection or not? Has anyone done this before?

No phone that I'm aware of has a USB port that is able to power devices, which is what that kind of dongle would likely require.  Could be wrong though.  Perhaps post the model of your phone?  I'm going to say based on what I know it's 99.9% not possible.

58 minutes ago, PineyCreek said:

No phone that I'm aware of has a USB port that is able to power devices, which is what that kind of dongle would likely require.  Could be wrong though.  Perhaps post the model of your phone?  I'm going to say based on what I know it's 99.9% not possible.

supposedly, if your phone supports USB OTG (most if not all phones these days), and if your phone OS has at least some generic usb headphone drivers, it's not unlikely to work.