WTF

realsmooth59

and i thought intel had the highest prices. so i went to my newegg account and looked at one of my wish lists and then i found that the wish list was priced at 10,500 and i never knew that it was that expencive and then i found the culprit.

Screenshot_20181009-102234_Chrome.jpg

It's a discontinued item, and probably out of stock. NewEgg, like Amazon, often uses automated algorithms to adjust pricing go encourage, or discourage purchases.

In this case, they're likely to never get that CPU in stock ever again, so they price it at a stupid high number so that no one tries to order it.

Either that, or it's a straight up typo (I could see the Ryzen 1300 selling for $99.99, for example).

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Probably the CPU with the worst fps per dollar.

(Ryzen) 3/10. would not buy. 

/s

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

3 minutes ago, Somekid5 said:

and i thought intel had the highest prices. so i went to my newegg account and looked at one of my wish lists and then i found that the wish list was priced at 10,500 and i never knew that it was that expencive and then i found the culprit.

Screenshot_20181009-102234_Chrome.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's a typo. I can imagine the Ryzen 3 1200 being around $99.99. 

yeah i had to do a quick search it is back to it's normal price of 99.99