Sennheiser GSX 1200 with a wireless headset? Help!

megab2000

So I have currently got ATH-M50x cans and i use a Sennheiser GSX1200 Amp/Dac - I was thinking of maybe getting the Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 headphones but because these are wireless I was wondering if I am still able to benefit from the GSX1200 amplifier or this will become useless if I buy this headset.

If not what headphones should I get for around £200 if I could get a better sound using the amp and new headphones, I would preferably like headphones that can be worn outside (without looking weird with huge cans on).

Used Oppo PM-3? 

You're not going to have a great time trying to run the Momentum 2.0 through the GSX1200 because you'd have to use a wire, and the DAC/amp combo in the headphones for the bluetooth has some eq applied (generally) that makes the headphones sound better than you might normally get through a wire. Additionally, you'll be able to get better sound from the headphones in general for the price, because you won't have to pay for the electronics in the headphones.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)