Msi gtx 1080 aero watercooling

Hey everyone, so I've recently acquired an msi GTX 1080 aero. I've been running the card as-is and the thermals are insane. So I've been looking around for an AIO solution to this but cant seem to find a clear answer. I'm relatively new at building pcs so its intimidating to drop $100+ on a cooler just to find out it doesnt work. My case doesnt allow for me to use a custom loop so that's why I need an AIO solution. Thanks in advance.

What are your idle temps and what are your temps while you stress your GPU. It would be best to capture your other parts temperature as it can be poor case air flow too.
Does your GPU fan go 100% and at which point ?

This guy makes a really nice and full review/tutorial of something I guess you would like to install onto your GPU.

Edited by voiha
way too long

Does the fan reach 100%? If not turn it up manually via the driver for your card. You may need better case fans

NZXT G12 bracket and an AIO you might have lying around, smack it together and boom.

My brother did so with a 240MM AIO and card doesn't reach over 50c under full load. 

Stays extremely quiet as well.

hi.