The last of us remastwred

filiptrusk123

Hi so today i wanted to starz over the lasr of us and i noticed sometuing that didnt happen before. Like when im in game and go into xbm to answer message when i return to it small lag happens and it happens every time like that. Disabling network fixes it but i dont want to do thT cuz i wanna collect game trophies. Nevee happened anytuing like that. Otherwise no in game lag or fps drops expect when i go to xbm and return to game

I think ive finished TLOU maybe 10 times, its my favorite game of all time but i have no idea what you're talking about ?

10 minutes ago, Newenthusiast said:

I think ive finished TLOU maybe 10 times, its my favorite game of all time but i have no idea what you're talking about ?

Eh im talking when i go to xbm and return ro game its like a small freeze not for long. Idk whats happwning either cuz first time i played it it didnt happen at all buz now its happening. And also cutting the network acces off resolves the problem. So i guess i havw a network protblem. In game problwms i dont have like fps drips or something just this xbm  r. Guess my net is playing part in that issue since turnint off resolves it

If the network is causing the issues then you can just play offline and your trophies will sync when you go back online.

Do you have anything else open that is resting in the background like Youtube or Netflix?

6 hours ago, Tomthehitman said:

If the network is causing the issues then you can just play offline and your trophies will sync when you go back online.

Do you have anything else open that is resting in the background like Youtube or Netflix?

Nope.

I will try to delete the game and when i put disc i will stop it frkm updating. I wont play mp just sp so i guess i dont need to update. Also problem occurs in sp

3 hours ago, filiptrusk123 said:

Nope.

9 hours ago, Tomthehitman said:

I will try to delete the game and when i put disc i will stop it frkm updating. I wont play mp just sp so i guess i dont need to update. Also problem occurs in sp